Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list
Reply/Quote
shit. well they got a whole two weeks.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 06:03 PM)Trademark Wrote:

It is a damn good thing we won the Chiefs game.  We'd be fooked otherwise.  

Another reason to bubble wrap Burrow, Chase, Higgins, and company next week. 
Reply/Quote
If there was ever a time for it this week is it. Hopefully it’s all mild to no symptoms and no one else gets it.

If any of these guys get it bad they won’t be 100% physically even if they are cleared to play in the WC game
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 06:03 PM)Trademark Wrote:

Sucks but this is the best possible game to have critical players out.
I'm thinking more and more that the Bengals are gonna end up in the 4 seed and have to play the Patriots in the WC game.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
This just about sold it for me. We should just sit everyone we can for the Browns game.
Reply/Quote
Covid list on Tuesday doesn't necessarily mean they're out on Sunday.
Reply/Quote
2 weeks to get everyone healthy.
Reply/Quote
Yeah. Play Allen.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 07:03 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Yeah.  Play Allen.

Best case OL: Jonah, Carman, Hill, Adeniji, Prince. 

Maybe XSF or Fred instead. 
Reply/Quote
All will be eligible to come off the COVID list on Sunday morning. Or they can leave them on the list and take the opportunity to rest them, esp Hopkins and Hendrickson. They can promote guys from the PS as COVID replacements

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Seems someone said maybe we should get Allen some reps Sunday with the ones in case he's needed for Covid issues..... Hmm

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
this is way off topic.. wasnt thread worthy...but does anyone know if Geno Atkins played nfl football this year?
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 07:22 PM)Spider Wrote: this is way off topic.. wasnt thread worthy...but does anyone know if Geno Atkins played nfl football this year?

He did not.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
As mentioned they can return before Sunday. The positive here is none can be out for COVID for the playoffs now as they get a 3 month pass on testing.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 06:07 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: It is a damn good thing we won the Chiefs game.  We'd be fooked otherwise.  

Another reason to bubble wrap Burrow, Chase, Higgins, and company next week. 

Yep. This news right here has made me change my tune on starting Burrow next week. Now I don't want any starters playing. Sign a bunch of scrubs for 1 game and send them out there and release on Monday. Hell, I'll play.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 07:20 PM)Wyche Wrote: Seems someone said maybe we should get Allen some reps Sunday with the ones in case he's needed for Covid issues..... Hmm

LOL Let me guess, was it you?

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 07:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yep. This news right here has made me change my tune on starting Burrow next week. Now I don't want any starters playing. Sign a bunch of scrubs for 1 game and send them out there and release on Monday. Hell, I'll play.

I want to be the guy that puts all the armless coats on the players. It's like his entire job.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 07:43 PM)Au165 Wrote: As mentioned they can return before Sunday. The positive here is none can be out for COVID for the playoffs now as they get a 3 month pass on testing.

[Image: what-you-talkin-bout-willis-gif-8.gif]

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 07:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: what-you-talkin-bout-willis-gif-8.gif]

No, it's true.

If vaccinated, 2 negative tests after showing no symptoms is good or, if 2 negative tests after 5 days, you're good too.

Also, you are indeed exempt for 90 days from testing, if positive.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote