Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list (/Thread-Bengals-place-5-players-on-covid-list-Hendrickson-and-Bell-among-those-on-the-list)

Pages: 1 2

Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list - Trademark - 01-04-2022

RE: Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list - Bengalpool - 01-04-2022

shit. well they got a whole two weeks.

RE: Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 01-04-2022

(01-04-2022, 06:03 PM)Trademark Wrote:

It is a damn good thing we won the Chiefs game.  We'd be fooked otherwise.  

Another reason to bubble wrap Burrow, Chase, Higgins, and company next week. 

RE: Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list - leonardfan40 - 01-04-2022

If there was ever a time for it this week is it. Hopefully it’s all mild to no symptoms and no one else gets it.

If any of these guys get it bad they won’t be 100% physically even if they are cleared to play in the WC game

RE: Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list - ochocincos - 01-04-2022

(01-04-2022, 06:03 PM)Trademark Wrote:

Sucks but this is the best possible game to have critical players out.
I'm thinking more and more that the Bengals are gonna end up in the 4 seed and have to play the Patriots in the WC game.

RE: Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list - NUGDUKWE - 01-04-2022

This just about sold it for me. We should just sit everyone we can for the Browns game.

RE: Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list - PlayadLc - 01-04-2022

Covid list on Tuesday doesn't necessarily mean they're out on Sunday.

RE: Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list - masonbengals fan - 01-04-2022

2 weeks to get everyone healthy.

RE: Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list - Big Boss - 01-04-2022

Yeah. Play Allen.

RE: Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 01-04-2022

(01-04-2022, 07:03 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Yeah.  Play Allen.

Best case OL: Jonah, Carman, Hill, Adeniji, Prince. 

Maybe XSF or Fred instead. 

RE: Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list - pally - 01-04-2022

All will be eligible to come off the COVID list on Sunday morning. Or they can leave them on the list and take the opportunity to rest them, esp Hopkins and Hendrickson. They can promote guys from the PS as COVID replacements

RE: Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-04-2022

Seems someone said maybe we should get Allen some reps Sunday with the ones in case he's needed for Covid issues..... Hmm

RE: Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list - Spider - 01-04-2022

this is way off topic.. wasnt thread worthy...but does anyone know if Geno Atkins played nfl football this year?

RE: Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-04-2022

(01-04-2022, 07:22 PM)Spider Wrote: this is way off topic.. wasnt thread worthy...but does anyone know if Geno Atkins played nfl football this year?

He did not.

RE: Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list - Au165 - 01-04-2022

As mentioned they can return before Sunday. The positive here is none can be out for COVID for the playoffs now as they get a 3 month pass on testing.

RE: Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list - HarleyDog - 01-04-2022

(01-04-2022, 06:07 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: It is a damn good thing we won the Chiefs game.  We'd be fooked otherwise.  

Another reason to bubble wrap Burrow, Chase, Higgins, and company next week. 

Yep. This news right here has made me change my tune on starting Burrow next week. Now I don't want any starters playing. Sign a bunch of scrubs for 1 game and send them out there and release on Monday. Hell, I'll play.

RE: Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list - HarleyDog - 01-04-2022

(01-04-2022, 07:20 PM)Wyche Wrote: Seems someone said maybe we should get Allen some reps Sunday with the ones in case he's needed for Covid issues..... Hmm

LOL Let me guess, was it you?

RE: Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list - Synric - 01-04-2022

(01-04-2022, 07:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yep. This news right here has made me change my tune on starting Burrow next week. Now I don't want any starters playing. Sign a bunch of scrubs for 1 game and send them out there and release on Monday. Hell, I'll play.

I want to be the guy that puts all the armless coats on the players. It's like his entire job.

(01-04-2022, 07:43 PM)Au165 Wrote: As mentioned they can return before Sunday. The positive here is none can be out for COVID for the playoffs now as they get a 3 month pass on testing.

[Image: what-you-talkin-bout-willis-gif-8.gif]

RE: Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list - Truck_1_0_1_ - 01-04-2022

(01-04-2022, 07:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: what-you-talkin-bout-willis-gif-8.gif]

No, it's true.

If vaccinated, 2 negative tests after showing no symptoms is good or, if 2 negative tests after 5 days, you're good too.

Also, you are indeed exempt for 90 days from testing, if positive.