Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals place 5 players on covid list; Hendrickson and Bell among those on the list
(01-04-2022, 07:54 PM)Synric Wrote: I want to be the guy that puts all the armless coats on the players. It's like his entire job.

The NFL brought back cloaks.  Joe

I'll take the job of the guy who squeezes the gatorade bottles into the mouths of the poor souls who don't know how to operate it themselves.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 07:59 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: No, it's true.

If vaccinated, 2 negative tests after showing no symptoms is good or, if 2 negative tests after 5 days, you're good too.

Also, you are indeed exempt for 90 days from testing, if positive.

Oh ok. So he was talking about those who have tested positive if vaccinated. Got it!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 07:22 PM)Spider Wrote: this is way off topic.. wasnt thread worthy...but does anyone know if Geno Atkins played nfl football this year?

I think it was a mailbag column in The Athletic, but their thought was that Geno has quietly retired.  No announcement, no fanfare, just move on with his life.  That would be very typical of him.  He never much liked the public attention that his play brought him

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 07:59 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: No, it's true.

If vaccinated, 2 negative tests after showing no symptoms is good or, if 2 negative tests after 5 days, you're good too.

Also, you are indeed exempt for 90 days from testing, if positive.

After 5 days no tests are required.  You only need two negative tests to return before 5 days.  Otherwise, the only requirement to return is 5 days quarantine, be asymptomatic or symptoms abating, and medical clearance.  Vaccine status is now irrelevant.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote