Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals place Boyd, Dre K and Evans on IR
(12-29-2018, 01:05 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I feel like he's in a position to either come back or leverage the Job to Hue by not deciding for so long.

Either way it's a terrible situation.

Indeed....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2018, 03:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Boyd sure had a great year, hope we can pay that man, love the clutchness i was seeing out of him.

Reminded me of Housh.

I like Flowers as a backup QB/RB and Perkins has looked okay when i have been able to see him.

To be fair, didn't you think PA was going to be back last Offseason Wyche?

Why did we draft Mark Walton?  Is he injured or something?  Maybe to see if Flowers can contribute on special teams?
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2018, 05:07 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep ! Keep rolling the dice

Double reverse, fake FG, throw a double pass back to Driskel and so on. They're not going to beat Pittsburgh playing the game close to their vest. Marvin has never figured this out. Perhaps when it doesn't matter he'll pull out all the stops ?

Pulling out all stops?  This coaching staff needs an entire offseason, maybe two, to change any minute detail of the playbook. 
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2018, 08:59 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Why did we draft Mark Walton?  Is he injured or something?  Maybe to see if Flowers can contribute on special teams?

We drafted Walton so we could cut a better player, Brian Hill.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2018, 01:36 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: We drafted Walton so we could cut a better player, Brian Hill.

Hill had a huge game for Atlanta this past week if I remember correctly.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2018, 08:59 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Why did we draft Mark Walton?  Is he injured or something?  Maybe to see if Flowers can contribute on special teams?

Great question, been still wondering why we made the Walton pick instead of adding an OT there...

I like Flowers, he is fast, has good vision and actually had a nice throwing motion in college.

I know Philhos might of been kidding but i wouldn't mind seeing Flowers lining up at QB a time or two against the Stoolpitt.

(12-29-2018, 01:36 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: We drafted Walton so we could cut a better player, Brian Hill.

He did look clearly better than Walton the entire time he was here and the numbers show it.

(12-29-2018, 02:21 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Hill had a huge game for Atlanta this past week if I remember correctly.

Doesn't surprise me, has always been good with great burst and vision.
Reply/Quote