Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals plan for no Burfict for in first 4 games - JuJu wary of his return
(07-29-2018, 03:12 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Not a Steelers fan 

Sure you're not...... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
In the last 5 years, the Bengals have had the 4th LEAST arrests.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2018, 05:05 PM)XsandOs Wrote: An article written by a nobody in a no name site, means nothing.

Character? Has Burfict been accused of sexual assault, murder or any crime of moral turpitude?

If we are talking aggression on the field of play, I ask you to consider that every single Pittsburgh SB trophy is built on Roid Rage. NFL players and Pitt's own players state that they started the steroid culture in NFL.

They stopped for one decade (1980s) and were the bottom feeders of NFL. Cowher started it back again in 1990s and they became competitive. Their team Physician was convicted of peddling anabolics and HGH.

Pitt is a dirty organization with dirty players and coaches. Ever wonder why Cowher no longer coaches in NFL? Why does a player who has been accused of sexual assault more than once, is still their starting QB?

Man, dude, great epic post brother! Rock On

(07-29-2018, 05:20 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This is going into JN post HOF. Son-of-a-Bitty. This was a great post.

Clapping

Yes sir Harley...

Put this in there... Cool
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2018, 06:52 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Well, if arrests and accusations are a determination of character and a dirty organization, The Cincinnati Bengals have the 3rd most arrests of any NFL team this century (Pittsburgh is 17th). You can accuse Big Ben all you want (never arrested) but the Bengals have 8 arrests involving reported attacks on women since 2000, according to media databases that track NFL player arrests.

As far as dirty players on the field, that is a purely subjective opinion (Cincinnati is ranked the 2nd dirtiest NFL team by Fox Sports).

By the way speaking of 'roids, isn't Burfict's current suspension as a result of of a PED violation? And, a bit of lost trivia,on July 26, 1983, running back Pete Johnson and defensive end Ross Browner were the first players in the NFL to be suspended for illegal drug activity, along with St. Louis linebacker E.J. Junior and New Orleans cornerback Greg Stemrick. Let's not even go to the Stanley Wilson allegations of widespread cocaine use before the Super Bowl. Just sayin'

We can only pray Joe Mixon stays clean.

Your piss yellow and tarry stool black colors are showing again...... :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2018, 02:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: Your piss yellow and tarry stool black colors are showing again...... :andy:

Oh snap.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2018, 06:52 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Well, if arrests and accusations are a determination of character and a dirty organization, The Cincinnati Bengals have the 3rd most arrests of any NFL team this century (Pittsburgh is 17th). You can accuse Big Ben all you want (never arrested) but the Bengals have 8 arrests involving reported attacks on women since 2000, according to media databases that track NFL player arrests.

As far as dirty players on the field, that is a purely subjective opinion (Cincinnati is ranked the 2nd dirtiest NFL team by Fox Sports).

By the way speaking of 'roids, isn't Burfict's current suspension as a result of of a PED violation? And, a bit of lost trivia,on July 26, 1983, running back Pete Johnson and defensive end Ross Browner were the first players in the NFL to be suspended for illegal drug activity, along with St. Louis linebacker E.J. Junior and New Orleans cornerback Greg Stemrick. Let's not even go to the Stanley Wilson allegations of widespread cocaine use before the Super Bowl. Just sayin'

Burfict's suspension has nothing to do with Roids. It was a medication that has a substance that was banned by the NFL. So you would be wrong there 
Reply/Quote

Stop   Jungle Noise is for Bengal fans only.   Pitt Sux
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2018, 02:33 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Burfict's suspension has nothing to do with Roids. It was a medication that has a substance that was banned by the NFL. So you would be wrong there 

Exactly, our dudes ain't no roiders!

(07-30-2018, 02:35 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Stop   Jungle Noise is for Bengal fans only.   Pitt Sux

Damn rights. Hand over your man card Chezuagie...
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2018, 05:05 PM)XsandOs Wrote: An article written by a nobody in a no name site, nothing.

Character? Has Burfict been accused of sexual assault, murder or any crime of moral turpitude?

If we are talking aggression on the field of play, I ask you to consider that every single Pittsburgh SB trophy is built on Roid Rage. NFL players and Pitt's own players state that they started the steroid culture in NFL.

They stopped for one decade (1980s) and were the bottom feeders of NFL. Cowher started it back again in 1990s and they became competitive. Their team Physician was convicted of peddling anabolics and HGH.

Pitt is a dirty organization with dirty players and coaches. Ever wonder why Cowher no longer coaches in NFL? Why does a player who has been accused of sexual assault more than once, is still their starting QB?

They are actually making a movie about the Pittsburgh Madam that was the supplier for the era.

"Rub & Tug" (great name for a movie lol) It was supposed to start Scarlett Johansson but she backed out.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2018, 02:41 PM)Synric Wrote: They are actually making a movie about the Pittsburgh Madam that was the supplier for the era.

"Rub & Tug" (great name for a movie lol) It was supposed to start Scarlett Johansson but she backed out.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2018, 02:41 PM)Synric Wrote: They are actually making a movie about the Pittsburgh Madam that was the supplier for the era.

There was a movie out a couple of years, that really shined the light on the whole Steeler organization. Former player, Justin Stazniak, or something like that dealing with roids and concussion problems. It was a pretty good movie, damn if I can remember the name though.... One to many hits to the head for myself also... Tongue
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2018, 09:57 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Yknow, I actually like Juju. I was a big fan of his at USC and I was hoping we'd be able to grab him in the second round (before we took Ross anyway.) But my lord, is he ever asking for it.

I honestly had no problem with his hit on Burfict. At first glance I thought it was a clean shot, Burfict did not have his head on a swivel that play and really should have taken a glance in the direction he was running. But Juju's walkover was BS. I was pissed at the time but he sounded somewhat apologetic in the post game press conference (claiming he "wasn't that type of player"... And he really wasn't at USC. Again, there's something about that organization in Pittsburgh Whatever). So I was over it, let it go and thought that would be the end of it.

But then the sleazy TD celebration the following week. Then the meme he was creating and distribution on social media. The kid was having a field day with something he allegedly wasn't proud of. Did he really think he'd never see the Bengals or Burfict again??  Shocked 

The dude has a royal smack down coming his way, and it's well-deserved.

To the bold, I think that was an effort to reduce any suspension/fines that were likely to come. Once that looked likely in the clear, he was free to be his truly crappy self. 

Personally, I hope Burfict doesn't do anything. He's the whipping boy for the league's efforts to "clean up." If he goes out and lays out DumDum, the league will say there's no room for vindictive behavior and suspend him four games. Even if it's a clean hit, it likely won't matter. And lawd forbid Burfict taunt the guy, as that will get him more time off.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2018, 03:01 PM)Benton Wrote: To the bold, I think that was an effort to reduce any suspension/fines that were likely to come. Once that looked likely in the clear, he was free to be his truly crappy self. 

Personally, I hope Burfict doesn't do anything. He's the whipping boy for the league's efforts to "clean up." If he goes out and lays out DumDum, the league will say there's no room for vindictive behavior and suspend him four games. Even if it's a clean hit, it likely won't matter. And lawd forbid Burfict taunt the guy, as that will get him more time off.

Yeah, that is why i am leaning Bengalguy's way of Iloka being the hit man...
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2018, 03:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, that is why i am leaning Bengalguy's way of Iloka being the hit man...

JJSS shows no remorse. I'm torn between hoping someone (besides Burfict) doing the same to him for revenge and just letting it be in hopes that the back-and-forth dirty hits every game can finally stop. But if someone does become the "hitter," I hope it's some backup type of player. Think of like a 3rd line enforcer in hockey (e.g. Darren McCarty of the Red Wings in the late 90's). That way, if there is a suspension, it impacts the team less.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2018, 04:15 PM)ochocincos Wrote: JJSS shows no remorse. I'm torn between hoping someone (besides Burfict) doing the same to him for revenge and just letting it be in hopes that the back-and-forth dirty hits every game can finally stop. But if someone does become the "hitter," I hope it's some backup type of player. Think of like a 3rd line enforcer in hockey (e.g. Darren McCarty of the Red Wings in the late 90's). That way, if there is a suspension, it impacts the team less.

Good point.

Maybe Fej....
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2018, 04:15 PM)ochocincos Wrote: JJSS shows no remorse. I'm torn between hoping someone (besides Burfict) doing the same to him for revenge and just letting it be in hopes that the back-and-forth dirty hits every game can finally stop. But if someone does become the "hitter," I hope it's some backup type of player. Think of like a 3rd line enforcer in hockey (e.g. Darren McCarty of the Red Wings in the late 90's). That way, if there is a suspension, it impacts the team less.

The Hansen Brothers..... putting on the foil, coach!!!
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2018, 02:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Exactly, our dudes ain't no roiders!

Damn rights. Hand over your man card Chezuagie...

Having been a previous season ticket holder, attended the first Bengals home game at Nippert Stadium, both AFC Championship games (including The Freezer Bowl), both Super Bowls as well as the only strike home game (with starting quarterback Adrian Breen), I don't need a card. I just happen to not be a Bengal apologetic.

Nice try though. Maybe if you are a good boy, I will send you a picture of my Super Bowl football signed by the 1989 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
JuJu has nobody to blame but himself. I suspect the whole defense will put a little more emphasis behind each hit they deliver to him.
Reply/Quote

lol I'm sorry if it seems like I'm picking (and NITpicking, as well) on you, Ocho, but I would say McCarty was more of a 2nd liner; Martin Lapointe, would've been the 3rd line winger.

But your point is absolutely spot on! Joe Kocur would have been my Red Wings enforcer pick :)
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2018, 03:22 PM)tBengal Wrote: JuJu has nobody to blame but himself. I suspect the whole defense will put a little more emphasis behind each hit they deliver to him.

As they should, but it really makes me wonder if this won't turn into a flag fest. Anytime JuJu gets hit I can just see the zebras running over to protect him and flags falling over and over.

As sad as it is, Burfict needs to avoid making the big hit on him and let a team mate end JuJu. Burfict makes a good, hard, clean hit on him and he is still going to get suspended.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote