Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals re-sign Kevin Huber
Reply/Quote
Probably most consistent player on our team.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Nice. He was probably my top priority to resign.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I was actually worried they might not get the deal done with Huber...LoL.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Good move soild player he was probably are MVP last year lol ,surprised his leg didn’t fall off. Also more money spent that can’t go to resigning Bodine, which is a good thing.
Reply/Quote
Just meh on this. We have 11 picks. Its not like there is a punter shortage in the league. With big time players like Atkins and Dunlap coming up and plenty of needs, getting in a bidding war for a punter when we are already complaining about not having cash to do anything shouldnt have been 2nd on the priority list.

I love Huber. But he is not irreplaceable. 6 picks in round 5 and 7. A much cheaper option would have been available
Reply/Quote
All the Burfict trade rumors are distracting everyone from this nice piece of news. Awesome.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Great news... Huber is a great punter and field position is king.
Reply/Quote
Yep, great news wanted Huber back here. Very good punter and field position is a lot bigger deal than some mention.

We weren't just going to draft a Punter and him immediately be as good as this guy.

Also good news is i heard that Burfict rumor was just that, a rumor.
Reply/Quote
Glad he is staying with the team. Hopefully he doesn't see a lot of work this season though. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Not bad. He's one of the best at his position.
Reply/Quote
It's a thing you don't have to worry about. Good deal.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Good move, one of our most important FA’s this year.
Reply/Quote
Glad that he's back!
Reply/Quote
This is huge. Bengals aren't going to find a punter as good. Huber back in 2018 is huge. The idea is to improve the team into play-offs in 2018. Huber punting the ball down the field is the chess game of field position. Very happy he is still a Bengal.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
No problem with this. Huber is good and he has great chemistry with Harris. I’m pretty sure he’s the longest tenured Bengal.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Glad they didn't f that one up.
Reply/Quote
So thankful. Dude is and has been one of the best legs in the league. It makes a difference if he can plant it consistently where he wants it. Most others? Crap shoot!

Reply/Quote
Yes! This is definitely a good signing. I think Kevin is one of the most under rated players in the league. Hopefully he doesn’t see the field much.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
A great punter and a local kid. Not much to dislike here.

See lots of people wearing his jersey at games and he is friendly as well.

Hard not to like him.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote