Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals should acquire Kareem Hunt
He was released so... why not?
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 11:56 PM)Tomkat Wrote: He was released so... why not?

He's a great player, but we have 2 good RB's and other needs.  Hunt will still get top dollar in the upcoming off-season and he's sure to be suspended the remainder of this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can he play OL or LB?

Reply/Quote
 Hey... I've had a lot of rum, tonight.  Go easy on me.    Tongue
Reply/Quote
The Bengals coaching staff would have no idea how to get that kind of production out of Kareem Hunt. I fully believe Mixon would put up very similar stats if he were on the Chiefs.
It would be a waste of everyone's time if he came here.
Reply/Quote
We already got one woman beater....what the hell why not LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 12:25 AM)Sweetness Wrote: The Bengals coaching staff would have no idea how to get that kind of production out of Kareem Hunt. I fully believe Mixon would put up very similar stats if he were on the Chiefs.
It would be a waste of everyone's time if he came here.

This.

Marvin is too mentally deficient to use Mixon properly, why the hell would he know how to use Kareem??
Reply/Quote
Hey... I know nobody gives a shit, but I picked up Spencer Ware off wavers on Wednesday... Just another fantastic move in what has clearly been the best managing job of my fantasy football career.

Kudos to me...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 12:28 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: We already got one woman beater....what the hell why not LOL

One dumb enough to do it in public... On camera. There are probably more that we don't know about.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 12:29 AM)jason Wrote: Hey... I know nobody gives a shit, but I picked up Spencer Ware off wavers on Wednesday... Just another fantastic move in what has clearly been the best managing job of my fantasy football career.

Kudos to me...

You're pretty much a fantasy football Bill Polian.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 12:31 AM)jason Wrote: One dumb enough to do it in public... On camera. There are probably more that we don't know about.

You realize Mixon was on camera too, yea?
Reply/Quote
Fistin mixon and Kareem Hunt in same backfield safe to say most hated backfield by females everywhere
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 01:15 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: Fistin mixon and Kareem Hunt in same backfield safe to say most hated backfield by females everywhere

And then we draft Jeffery Simmons in the first round.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 09:37 AM)Moorne Wrote: And then we draft Jeffery Simmons in the first round.

What's Greg Hardy up to these days?

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Good thing I seen this thread. I was heavy on Hunt in ffl.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 10:17 AM)jason Wrote: What's Greg Hardy up to these days?

We screwed up . We could have gotten Foster . Then Hunt. Then Hardy. Our team motto could have been we can't beat anybody else but we are undefeated against women.
Reply/Quote
No
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 12:51 AM)Sweetness Wrote: You realize Mixon was on camera too, yea?

That's why KC is a class organization great year going but dump a player who is really helping the team. Mr Brown would give a Bengal a contract extension like Pac Man. Winning starts at the top and Mr Brown is a proven loser 
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 12:51 AM)Sweetness Wrote: You realize Mixon was on camera too, yea?

Yeah... I'm talking about our moron.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 11:15 AM)cincyfan429 Wrote: That's why KC is a class organization great year going but dump a player who is really helping the team. Mr Brown would give a Bengal a contract extension like Pac Man. Winning starts at the top and Mr Brown is a proven loser 

You know they employ tyreek hill correct? You know what he did correct?

He chocked, sat on and repeatedly punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach. Yeah really classy organization.
Reply/Quote