Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals sign Ricardo Allen
Reply/Quote
Nice veteran safety who has slot versatility. In the league with injuries anymore you need 3 decent safeties, so I am a fan of this.
Reply/Quote
Not bad. Another zone guy as well.....seems like a pattern here.....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Was Shawn Williams a free agent? If so, has he signed anywhere yet?
Reply/Quote
I was kinda hoping for Ricardo Montalban but I understand the difference...
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2021, 01:13 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Was Shawn Williams a free agent? If so, has he signed anywhere yet?

Yes, and no.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2021, 01:14 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yes, and no.

Thanks. Surprised he hasn’t landed anywhere, he had some good years here and is a locker room captain type guy.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2021, 01:13 PM)Joelist Wrote: I was kinda hoping for Ricardo Montalban but I understand the difference...

or "Tatoo".....which BTW is an awsome name fo a safety
For all you youngins scratching thier heads google Fantasy Island TV show  
Reply/Quote
Shaping up.to be a very heavy offensive draft for the Bengals
Reply/Quote
Ricardo is a baller, maybe they can do hybrid stuff and put Bell at linebacker now. Wish they'd bring Williams back too but doesn't look like it
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2021, 01:42 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Shaping up.to be a very heavy offensive draft for the Bengals

Not a whole lot of defensive strength in the draft this year so makes sense to deal with the defense via free agency

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-24-2021, 01:55 PM)pally Wrote: Not a whole lot of defensive strength in the draft this year so makes sense to deal with the defense via free agency

Not all of lockdown CBers...
Not alot of monster DEs that can endlessly disrupt the QB
Any sideline to sideline backers...far and few between
DTs are deeper talent wise than those groups...
Reply/Quote
Got any more of those DB's?
Reply/Quote
We are going to win games with Brandon Allen 20-13.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2021, 01:50 PM)Trademark Wrote: Ricardo is a baller, maybe they can do hybrid stuff and put Bell at linebacker now. Wish they'd bring Williams back too but doesn't look like it

Agreed, was always impressed with Ricardo Allen when I watched the Falcons Defense. This guy can also pick the ball off.

If Shawn doesn't get signed by anyone I would still like him back. Shawn is a bit underrated around here in coverage and he can
get turnovers. But Ricardo is on a different level in this same with Bates, Vonn is our enforcer. Liking our Secondary a lot, now sign
Kerrigan so we improve the pass rush.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2021, 01:13 PM)Joelist Wrote: I was kinda hoping for Ricardo Montalban but I understand the difference...

[Image: BiodegradableInferiorAlaskanmalamute-max-1mb.gif]

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(03-24-2021, 01:42 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Shaping up.to be a very heavy offensive draft for the Bengals

I don't think any of these signings dictate what the Bengals are going to do in the draft. It definitely opens up BPA though.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2021, 02:59 PM)J24 Wrote: I don't think any of these signings dictate what the Bengals are going to do in the draft. It definitely opens up BPA though.

I disagree, they are desperate for oline help, and have no other choice but to go oline heavy early and often. Need an OT, 2OG's, and a Center all in the first 4 rounds.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2021, 02:59 PM)J24 Wrote: I don't think any of these signings dictate what the Bengals are going to do in the draft. It definitely opens up BPA though.

sucks to be predictable headed into the draft.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2021, 03:23 PM)jj22 Wrote: I disagree, they are desperate for oline help, and have no other choice but to go oline heavy early and often. Need an OT, 2OG's, and a Center all in the first 4 rounds.

They have their starting C, RT, and LT for next season. I would agree that G is a need but they won't do that at 5. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote