Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals sign Tarell Basham
(03-31-2023, 03:54 PM)Go Cards Wrote: In Lou I Trust

This!

I don’t know shit about the guys coming in. He’s probably watched tons of film on these guys and took into account the raw talent and how they were coached.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sound like an ideal rotation guy.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2023, 06:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This!

I don’t know shit about the guys coming in. He’s probably watched tons of film on these guys and took into account the raw talent and how they were coached.

Oh yeah, Lou knows what he is doing. Brick Scott fits as well and I knew nothing about him before we got him. Actually, when you 
watch Basham's highlights, he looks very impressive. Good pass rusher that uses his hands well and has a nice swim move, causes a 
lot of fumbles on QB pressures.

(04-08-2023, 06:36 PM)wanga Wrote: Sound like an ideal rotation guy.

Basham also has blocked at least a couple Punts, I think he could show up here and help out our rotation for sure.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2023, 01:59 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And here I thought it was because Tampa cut his ass, when he couldn't live up to the contract he signed on the strength of a career year in 2013.  His production fell off a cliff in 2014, and he was only moderately effective his remaining seasons in Cincinnati.

They did cut him. They cut him because he went to Tampa and things started going bad for him, injuries, systems etc. He shoulda took the deal in Cincy and stayed here under Zim.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2023, 06:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This!

Jimmy Burrow has high praise for the guy as well, coaching him at OU. 
Reply/Quote