Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals snubbed again
Currently watching the Pro Bowl and there's not even one Bengal on the team.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Superbowl bound.... Zac's fault
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2022, 05:20 PM)M.W. Wrote: Superbowl bound.... Zac's fault

It's a shame too. Even our oline could stop these pass rushers

Reply/Quote
How's Lamar fairing?
Reply/Quote
They will have to do better next season so more of them have to miss it again

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I forgot about it even being on. But I've had little to no interest now for years.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2022, 06:24 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I forgot about it even being on. But I've had little to no interest now for years.

Likewise, and it admittedly seems less interesting this year since we're in the Super Bowl. If Burrow and Chase were playing in a Pro Bowl together, I might check it out.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2022, 06:24 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I forgot about it even being on. But I've had little to no interest now for years.

Might as well be flag football, the dodge ball yesterday was better   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
It’s unwatchable. Why even have linemen there? They are playing at about 10% effort. I tried to watch a little of it but just couldn’t. Football is not a sport that is good for all star games.
Reply/Quote
It was funny watching Diggs covering Diggs.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2022, 06:50 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Likewise, and it admittedly seems less interesting this year since we're in the Super Bowl. If Burrow and Chase were playing in a Pro Bowl together, I might check it out.

Yep

I think the last one I watched any at all was Dalton's first bowl.
Reply/Quote
Hoping the Bengals missing game for this reason becomes a trend for years to come.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2022, 08:33 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep

I think the last one I watched any at all was Dalton's first bowl.

The more I think about it, Joey B might be the only chance I watch a Pro Bowl. He's our QB and must watch TV. I don't even think I watched the game during the Dalton era, it's been awhile.
Reply/Quote
I noticed Ruseell Wilson was like 2 of 7 today with 2 picks, and it just reminded me of that one time people were trying to use a bad pro bowl performance to prove Dalton sucked. Great times. LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2022, 10:19 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I noticed Ruseell Wilson was like 2 of 7 today with 2 picks, and it just reminded me of that one time people were trying to use a bad pro bowl performance to prove Dalton sucked. Great times. LOL

I always leaned more toward the 57.8 career playoff passer rating.

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2022, 10:19 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I noticed Ruseell Wilson was like 2 of 7 today with 2 picks, and it just reminded me of that one time people were trying to use a bad pro bowl performance to prove Dalton sucked. Great times. LOL

I literally just saw this tweet… LOL

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2022, 11:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I always leaned more toward the 57.8 career playoff passer rating.

Another victim of Marvin Lewis.

But my point is more about the quality of play at the Pro Bowl.

Just funny that some people still take it seriously.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2022, 11:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I literally just saw this tweet… LOL

Yikes. Maybe he's taking a page from James Harden's book on how to get traded?

If you're not an NBA fan, Harden showed up last year looking like a guy that ate James Harden.
Reply/Quote
WTF is up with this, was Jones drunk? I'm pretty sure the Griddy is an LSU thing between Chase and Jefferson.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2022, 11:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Another victim of Marvin Lewis.

But my point is more about the quality of play at the Pro Bowl.

Just funny that some people still take it seriously.

I only watched the highlights on YouTube last night and dear God, it looked bad. How many INTs were thrown? Not to mention how "hard" the defenses and OL were trying.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote