Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals steelers moved
From 1:00 to 4:25... thoughts?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 01:22 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: From 1:00 to 4:25... thoughts?

What kind of deep analysis are you looking for?
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 01:22 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: From 1:00 to 4:25... thoughts?

Glad it is not a home game. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 01:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: What kind of deep analysis are you looking for?

A semi-prime time game... does that bode well? Will the steelers be more up for it than normal?

Does it not matter...?

I would have preferred a 1:00 game
Reply/Quote
Then the entire country can witness a butt whooping delivered by the Bengals on the Steelers. I love it!
Reply/Quote
On a positive, the league must think we are a better team than the record indicates. They wouldn't willingly put a thrashing into that time slot.

Plus steelers/bengals draws.
Reply/Quote
Shit! I go into work at 4:30 that day, I already switched my shift so I could watch the 1:00 game Cry

Son of a disgusting Chinese w**re Bang Head
Reply/Quote
Why? I hate later starts
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I wonder if this change also changes the referee rotation.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 01:30 PM)Synric Wrote: I wonder if this change also changes the referee rotation.

Who do we have scheduled currently? That punkass steeler homer... What's-his-name? The one who's literally from Pittsburgh?
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 01:31 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Who do we have scheduled currently? That punkass steeler homer... What's-his-name? The one who's literally from Pittsburgh?

the ref assignments are announced the Tuesday before the game

Can't blame the NFL for changing the game time That week has some really crummy games. Even a bad Bengals-Steelers game is entertaining

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
It kind of makes sense.... on a national level, two teams trending in different directions makes for an interesting matchup. On a local level, assuming the Steelers lose to KC, the game will have huge implications for both teams....pretty much a must win for both. If Pgh does beat KC (I don't see it), this game becomes way more important to Cin, than Pgh.

I think the network is assuming (hoping?) the Steelers lose to KC, which then makes the Pgh/Cin game one of the most meaningful games of the week...... which = better ratings.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 01:31 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Who do we have scheduled currently? That punkass steeler homer... What's-his-name? The one who's literally from Pittsburgh?

Gene Steratore
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Just hope Burfict does not get suspended for something against those crybabies.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 01:27 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: On a positive, the league must think we are a better team than the record indicates.  They wouldn't willingly put a thrashing into that time slot.  

Plus steelers/bengals draws.

Burfict vs the Steelers is all the headline they need....  After the 2015 playoff game I'm guessing a ton of people tune into these.
Reply/Quote
Grr Sunday evenings are my nap time!

In all seriousness though, I feel anything later than 1:00 PM Sunday games always turns out worse for the Bengals. But that's probably what the league wants...
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 02:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Burfict vs the Steelers is all the headline they need....  After the 2015 playoff game I'm guessing a ton of people tune into these.

Exactly! Now we get to listen to a national televised announced game how dirty Burfict is.... Mean while Mitchell is head hunting and Castro holding like gorilla tape.....
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 02:51 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Exactly! Now we get to listen to a national televised announced game how dirty Burfict is.... Mean while Mitchell is head hunting and Castro holding like gorilla tape.....

Do we get romo?
Reply/Quote
Argh...Im in switzerland for training. That means game wont start till 2230 local time
Reply/Quote

You mean.....All of them?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote