Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals v Steelers 2016 v1.0
Gimme your thoughts and predictions on the game this Sunday.

I'm not big on predicting scores but i'd call this a coin-flip game at this point. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I predict the Steeler will run a bunch of pick routes and rfaulk will have a conniption each time. Smirk
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Carrot Top will choke again. Big Ben = MVP
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 07:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Gimme your thoughts and predictions on the game this Sunday.

I'm not big on predicting scores but i'd call this a coin-flip game at this point. 

Honestly figured the Steelers would lose against the Redskins.  I think that might lose this one too.

Bengals are still trying to "prove" something and the Steelers D, while playing well last week, is still prone to dumb mistakes due to lack of experience.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 06:37 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Carrot Top will choke again. Big Ben = MVP

Non-doctored photo. LOL

[Image: ben_roethlisberger-300x225_crop_north.jp...h=420&q=75]

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 10:02 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Non-doctored photo. LOL

Pig Pen looks creepy in his rapestache
Reply/Quote
Just listening the local sports radio and the Steelers are preparing for the game without all the clear speaking of one Burfict.

Quote:Burfict did not enjoy talking about the Pittsburgh game, but he had a message he wanted to get across when the reporter asked if he harbored any ill will against the Steelers.

“I don’t give no f---s about them,” Burfict said. “Zero. You can write that, too. I don’t give no f---s about them. They’re just another team. They don’t scare me. Just another team.”

Actually the rest of the article is pretty good about how the Lewis is trying to get them to keep their cool and play smarter (I'm sure it will work this time...right?)

Quote:[Burfict] On coach Lewis’ motto Play with Poise: “We always play with poise. There’s just some times in a game when you’ll lose it.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/08/29/nfl-vontaze-burfict-talks-steelers-bengals-and-suspension
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 10:25 AM)GMDino Wrote: Just listening the local sports radio and the Steelers are preparing for the game without all the clear speaking of one Burfict.

Actually the rest of the article is pretty good about how the Lewis is trying to get them to keep their cool and play smarter (I'm sure it will work this time...right?)

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/08/29/nfl-vontaze-burfict-talks-steelers-bengals-and-suspension

Meanwhile Bell and Bryant are somewhere with Blount blazing it up.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 10:36 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Meanwhile Bell and Bryant are somewhere with Blount blazing it up.

I wonder if they are tested while they are suspended?   Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 12:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: I wonder if they are tested while they are suspended?   Mellow

Only Blount because he's not with the Steelers anymore Ninja

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 07:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Gimme your thoughts and predictions on the game this Sunday.

24-23, Steelers.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 10:25 AM)GMDino Wrote: Just listening the local sports radio and the Steelers are preparing for the game without all the clear speaking of one Burfict.

Tomlin was pretty detailed about a lot of matchups on an interview i heard earlier this week. It was noticeable that he didn't mention Pacman or Burfict. Burfict, not unexpectedly since he's not playing. 

Both sides (coaches) seem to be trying to defuse any additional animosity and i'm hoping the players follow suit and, while still playing physical (expected on both sides), they keep it clean. It's been beyond ridiculous the last couple games.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Where will this sites' popcorn classroom be watching the game?

Will they be shitposting. I hope there's shitposting.
Reply/Quote
If anyone really thinks this game isn't going to get out of control at some point, I'd love to sell you some land I recently got in China.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
The Hawkeye wanna-be's cheat their way past the Bengals this week.  They knock out Andy Dalton, break AJ Green's leg and try to give Geno Atkins a circumcision. All with no repercussions, because......Murica! The lil Hawkeye team brings their own refs and together, they make life unfair for the boys in stripes.

wanna be Hawks- 30

Bengals- 16.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 03:17 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: The Hawkeye wanna-be's cheat their way past the Bengals this week.  They knock out Andy Dalton, break AJ Green's leg and try to give Geno Atkins a circumcision. All with no repercussions, because......Murica! The lil Hawkeye team brings their own refs and together, they make life unfair for the boys in stripes.

wanna be Hawks- 30

Bengals- 16.

[Image: latest?cb=20120910002912]
Reply/Quote

Ron Burgundy
(09-15-2016, 03:17 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: The Hawkeye wanna-be's cheat their way past the Bengals this week.  They knock out Andy Dalton, break AJ Green's leg and try to give Geno Atkins a circumcision. All with no repercussions, because......Murica! The lil Hawkeye team brings their own refs and together, they make life unfair for the boys in stripes.

wanna be Hawks- 30

Bengals- 16.
And how do you know that Atkins isn't currently circumcised?  Cool
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 06:45 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Ron Burgundy
And how do you know that Atkins isn't currently circumcised?  Cool

Because the doctor couldn't find a bucket big enough to hold the foreskin.   Hilarious
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote

I'm thinking Steelers 27-24.  Likely the game will come down to one or two turnovers/mistakes.

The team that doesn't make those one or two mistakes will win a close one. 

Green will be hard to stop. Brown will put up average numbers, but draw coverage from the other receivers who will do well.

I don't expect the fireworks we saw in the last game, but I'd be surprised if there isn't at least one serious
injury from a hard hit, sending someone to IR.
Reply/Quote

Also non-doctored photo:

[Image: ad1.jpg]
[Image: ad2.jpg]

Mellow
Reply/Quote