Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals v Washington individual records.
(11-21-2020, 10:55 PM)jason Wrote:  I never saw Alex Smith's. I heard it was life threatening... That told me I didn't wanna see it

Smiths injury was bad, but what made it so gruesome was the flesh eating virus he contracted after the surgery.  They ended up removing most of the muscle from his lower leg.  I saw a story on it and I was sure he would never play in the NFL again.  His leg literally looked like he had stepped on a land mine.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2020, 01:13 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: You lost me at this. 

Well, I was accounting for (hopefully) fewer targets for Green (as he won't be open) and with the strength of Washington's line, Burrow will need some quick screens like he did against the Browns where Sample had 5 receptions for 52 yards.  I could see him being a big part of this game plan.  

Or, maybe I should say I could see why he SHOULD be a big part of the game plan. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2020, 11:12 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It does say minimum 15 attempts...

What was left off though, was Most Times Spit On, with Housh taking the spot courtesy of Sean Taylor.

Gross, and I was using a single game on attempts.  I think Mo Sanu has something like 7 career attempts, all completions, but I was at least trying to play by the rules a little (one game) and have a little fun with it.  Still strikes me as so odd that Dalton was not credited with a "career win" because he technically didn't start the game.  They ran that on the first snap of the game.  
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:43 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Gross, and I was using a single game on attempts.  I think Mo Sanu has something like 7 career attempts, all completions, but I was at least trying to play by the rules a little (one game) and have a little fun with it.  Still strikes me as so odd that Dalton was not credited with a "career win" because he technically didn't start the game.  They ran that on the first snap of the game.  

Was it the first?  I was thinking it was the second, the first being a zero yard run.  But you might very well be right on that.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2020, 01:42 PM)jason Wrote: Redskins hold the record for gruesome leg injuries to QBs.

Not so fast my friend.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 10:53 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Not so fast my friend.

I feel guilty for even brining that up in hindsight...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote