Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs. Bills predictions
Place your predictions here. My prediction? Shady McCoy has a hay day on this atrocious defense.

Bills: 41
Bengals: 14
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
We are more than likely going to get our s*** pushed in

Bills-38
Bengals-14
Reply/Quote
We are really lucky that Sammy Watkins is hurt, because he would have circles around Adam Jones all day. I don't see us being able to stop McCoy. They are averaging more than three sacks per game, which means they could end up with six or seven against this line. That said, something tells me the Bengals keep it close.

Bills: 27
Bengals: 20
Reply/Quote
Shady mccoy is on my fantasy team. I was seriously thinking about benching him, then i watched the game last night.

He is now my RB1 and is projected to score 16 points
Reply/Quote
Damn it guys, I'm the one who's supposed to be posting ridiculous scores.  I'm just gonna have to up my game since you all are coming around to my way of thinking.

Bills- 69

Bengals- 8
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I don't normally make predictions because I think they will Jinx the game. However, with this piss poor offensive line and Swiss cheese defense no amount of jinx or superstition will have an effect.

Bills 35
Bengals - 10
Reply/Quote
You guys are way off, you know they'll lead the first 40 minutes, then unravel to lose by 1 or 2. The Vegas line is 4.

Bills 23, Bengals 20.

Again with chances, can't stop the pass rush.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
I have no idea about a score, but I'm going to say that Dalton is sacked 5 times.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
No way it's a blowout. This is not a better team than NE or Dallas, and while they kicked our ass, it wasn't a total slacking.

27-23 Bengals.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 05:56 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: No way it's a blowout. This is not a better team than NE or Dallas, and while they kicked our ass, it wasn't a total slacking.

27-23 Bengals.

No way

27-14  Bills. 

We will start at least six possessions running on first and second down and getting 4 yards or less each time.

Dalton sacked at least 5 times. He will throw 2 picks out of frustration and because he is under constant pressure.

Bodine is going to get whipped again this Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 04:48 PM)Trademark Wrote: Place your predictions here. My prediction? Shady McCoy has a hay day on this atrocious defense.

Bills: 41
Bengals: 14

Wednesday - Friday gradually losing the righteous anger and frustration i had at Tuesday 4.am watching the Giants game (i live in the U.K).

Saturday I'll read the Hobson articles and convince myself that just like the packers, steelers, panthers we are actually a great team who if it was not for some outrageous bad luck we should in fact be 9-0.

I'll also read the Rex Ryan fluff pieces where he talks about him and marv playing golf and how much he learnt from him and how we are the model of a stable , winning franchise and that #18 scares the living daylights out of him and we are a really disciplined, well coached team.....this will inflate my fragile optimism to borderline arrogance that we are in fact an unholy alliance of the 'Greatest show on turf' and the '85 Bears.

Sunday I will have Belgian beer, the game pass will be on...all will be good in Bengal world.

- Erikson receives the kick off deep in his end zone...he decides to run it anyway and gets to the 16 yard line. I gently curse at the laptop
- Bengals open in star wars formation. Dalton quick pass to Green. 1 yard gain.
- Bengals have Hill lined up alongside Dalton, no FB. Low snap from Bodine. Dalton hands off. Hill has Boling in his lap before he starts his run. Patiently lets things develop and picks up a nice no-gain. I mildly curse at the laptop.
- 3rd down. Bengals slow to get out of the huddle. Bills moving all over the place. Dalton tried to change the play at LOS, delay of game.
- 3rd & longer.  Bills blitz. The Bengals OL collapses like a supernova creating a temporary black hole in the Greater Cincinnati metropolitan area...time and light cannot escape, neither does Dalton.
- 4th down - Huber shanks the punt, Bills call fair catch, Dennard hits him anyway to draw the penalty. I use some top tier curse words to relieve the tension
- Bills first down - Shady McCoy takes the handoff and runs untouched through the right side of the Bengals DL to gain 15 yards. Peko jumps on the tackle pile late breaking Vinny Rey's arm before getting up and rubbing his belly. Burfict shouts at his teammates even though McCoy ran through his gap.
- Some undrafted, practice squad TE for the Bills makes like Kellen Winslow up the seam. He drags Pacman, Iloka, Sean Williams and DreK on his back into the endzone. Pacman shouts at his teammates even through he bust the coverage.
- On the sideline Marvin takes his headphones off and starts clapping furiously ....I throw the beer bottle through the window and scare the kids when i start cursing furiously at the laptop.

Bills win 31-21
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 06:49 PM)sonofstat Wrote: Wednesday - Friday gradually losing the righteous anger and frustration i had at Tuesday 4.am watching the Giants game (i live in the U.K).

Saturday I'll read the Hobson articles and convince myself that just like the packers, steelers, panthers we are actually a great team who if it was not for some outrageous bad luck we should in fact be 9-0.

I'll also read the Rex Ryan fluff pieces where he talks about him and marv playing golf and how much he learnt from him and how we are the model of a stable , winning franchise and that #18 scares the living daylights out of him and we are a really disciplined, well coached team.....this will inflate my fragile optimism to borderline arrogance that we are in fact an unholy alliance of the 'Greatest show on turf' and the '85 Bears.

Sunday I will have Belgian beer, the game pass will be on...all will be good in Bengal world.

- Erikson receives the kick off deep in his end zone...he decides to run it anyway and gets to the 16 yard line. I gently curse at the laptop
- Bengals open in star wars formation. Dalton quick pass to Green. 1 yard gain.
- Bengals have Hill lined up alongside Dalton, no FB. Low snap from Bodine. Dalton hands off. Hill has Boling in his lap before he starts his run. Patiently lets things develop and picks up a nice no-gain. I mildly curse at the laptop.
- 3rd down. Bengals slow to get out of the huddle. Bills moving all over the place. Dalton tried to change the play at LOS, delay of game.
- 3rd & longer.  Bills blitz. The Bengals OL collapses like a supernova creating a temporary black hole in the Greater Cincinnati metropolitan area...time and light cannot escape, neither does Dalton.
- 4th down - Huber shanks the punt, Bills call fair catch, Dennard hits him anyway to draw the penalty. I use some top tier curse words to relieve the tension
- Bills first down - Shady McCoy takes the handoff and runs untouched through the right side of the Bengals DL to gain 15 yards. Peko jumps on the tackle pile late breaking Vinny Rey's arm before getting up and rubbing his belly. Burfict shouts at his teammates even though McCoy ran through his gap.
- Some undrafted, practice squad TE for the Bills makes like Kellen Winslow up the seam. He drags Pacman, Iloka, Sean Williams and DreK on his back into the endzone. Pacman shouts at his teammates even through he bust the coverage.
- On the sideline Marvin takes his headphones off and starts clapping furiously ....I throw the beer bottle through the window and scare the kids when i start cursing furiously at the laptop.

Bills win 31-21

Didn't this scenario already happen against the Cowboys?
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 07:06 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Didn't this scenario already happen against the Cowboys?

Hilarious      Pretty much!    Think we will see it more than once the rest of the way too....
Reply/Quote
Bengals will win at home.

Bengals 28-17
Reply/Quote
I see the Bengals rebounding at home this weekend. Suppose to be a cold, dreary day on Sunday and it's my birthday so the Bengals better win. I'm thinking Bengals 29 Bills 17 as the final score.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
We will win this.

Bengals 34 - Bills 13.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Buffalo 27 Cincinnati 0

A shutout at home, complete with a chorus of booing.
Reply/Quote
Bengals -20
Bills -7

Right back in the division race.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Buffalo Bills 34

Cincinnati Undisciplined Bengals 16
Reply/Quote
A lot of well deserved boos at Paul Brown.

Bills 31

Gals 17
Reply/Quote