Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Broncos predictions
What’s your predictions? Personally hope we win but just don’t see it happening. :/

Broncos: 31
Bengals: 13
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
LOL

Reply/Quote
Broncos 5 game losing streak ends this week. We make Osweiler look like an MVP.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will do just enough to lose, the Broncos will do just enough to win. Pretty much a mirror image of last two games.

Broncos: 23
Bengals: 16
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 07:01 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The Bengals will do just enough to lose, the Broncos will do just enough to win. Pretty much a mirror image of last two games.

Broncos: 23
Bengals: 16

Lets hope so. No offense what is the point in winning meaningless games right now? all it does is drop us lower in the draft and keep Marvin around. 

I understand keeping up morale etc, but cleaning house with a new coaching staff will do all of that anyway.
Reply/Quote
I'm on the "Tank the season and fire Marvin" train right now. With that being said, Bengals will find a way to win a meaningless game I'm sure...

Broncos 10
Bengals 20
Reply/Quote
We suck again:

Broncos 23
Bengals 13

Reply/Quote
Upset special - bengals 20, broncos 17
Reply/Quote
Dead cat bounce.

Unless their defense scores 3 times, that offense is as anemic as ours.
Reply/Quote
So extremely hard to predict these anymore with all that's went down last few weeks. But I think their D is better than ours, with both offenses being putrid. Broncos are home, so they'll squeak out a real nail bitter. 17-14.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Broncos 24
Bengals 12
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 09:42 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Broncos 24
Bengals 12

Hope so I have fat randy on my fantasy team this week.
Reply/Quote
We win. Marvin gets closer to extension. We start talking about how we could be 10-0 and that the Steelers will fall apart any day now.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 09:59 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Hope so I have fat randy on my fantasy team this week.

Cool...the thin air will help his fatness hit his first 50+ yarder this week.  

Be careful, though, he is in such bad shape that he might get another fat old man illness like gout before the game and be scratched.  

I actually wish this would happen....nothing personal to FR, but I would love to see Marv have to go for it on fourth down and have to come up with some plays for the two-point conversion.  

It would only highlight his ineptitude.  
Reply/Quote
Denver 17-6.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 09:59 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Hope so I have fat randy on my fantasy team this week.

Better sub him out. Thats 2 missed XP this week my friend.
Reply/Quote
Bronco's win on a last second 30 yard crossing route that gets caught and the WR sprints 50 yards down the sideline scoring the winning touchdown.

Bronco's- 23
Bengals- 20

another heart wrenching defeat for die hard fans.  except for this fan, who has given his last two shits many, many moons ago.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Broncos win 17-13
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 10:23 AM)jcfreeman0 Wrote: Better sub him out. Thats 2 missed XP this week my friend.

Figured he got that out of his system last week  Nervous
Reply/Quote
Broncos think they have a shot at playoffs and will not lose this game at home.

Bengals will score 10 points in first half but shut out in second

17-10.
Reply/Quote