[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Two words, offensive ineptitude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I predict more disappointment.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 11:44 AM)Benton Wrote: 10-9.

This game is all defense.

Have you missed the last few games where Cincy's defense decided not to show up? LOL

I think this might be the first game this season that I don't go out of my way to watch it. I think i'll just play some video games instead.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
This is the tie I speak of in my overall record prediction.....

0-0  Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 12:01 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Have you missed the last few games where Cincy's defense decided not to show up? LOL

I think this might be the first game this season that I don't go out of my way to watch it. I think i'll just play some video games instead.

I think it'll still be better than Denver's offense.

As nearly everyone we've played so far has proven, you don't have to be really good on defense if the other team's offense is horrible.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 12:46 AM)Trademark Wrote: What’s your predictions? Personally hope we win but just don’t see it happening. :/

Broncos: 31
Bengals: 13

Bengals Defense scores a TD

Bengals 21 Broncos 20
Reply/Quote
I predict Von Miller makes Ogbuehi look ridiculous and sacks Andy 5 times. I predict the Bengals will lose. I predict Marvin will clap alot during the game. I predict we won’t make any halftime adjustments. I predict we will suck at 3rd Down on both offense and defense. I predict Marvin will say “ we did some good things “ in his post game presser and say that “ we need to keep grinding.” I predict the following day Marvin will be holding his little red marker when talking to the media and giggle up a storm with the local beat writers.
Reply/Quote
This feels like one of those games the Bengals shouldn't win but will.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 02:51 PM)Benton Wrote: I think it'll still be better than Denver's offense.

As nearly everyone we've played so far has proven, you don't have to be really good on defense if the other team's offense is horrible.

True which is why I'm predicting the Broncos win 5-3 in OT.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 11:42 AM)bengals67 Wrote: Broncos think they have a shot at playoffs and will not lose this game at home.

Bengals will score 10 points in first half but shut out in second

17-10.

Nailed my prediction.

17-10 Broncos.

Bengals score either 3 or 0 points in second half.
Reply/Quote
I predict another highlight reel of another Bengals player getting ejected right before or after half time..
Who knows?  Maybe Andy will smack PA across the chops and an unknown rule about beating up your own assistant coach will be enforced. 15 yard penalty for the game winning fg for Denver..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 05:50 PM)grampahol Wrote: I predict another highlight reel of another Bengals player getting ejected right before or after half time..
Who knows?  Maybe Andy will smack PA across the chops and an unknown rule about beating up your own assistant coach will be enforced. 15 yard penalty for the game winning fg for Denver..

I think I'd take that every day of the week.  But only if he truly thrashed him.  And Paul got so mad he quit.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 08:09 AM)Bengalboy Wrote: Lets hope so. No offence what is the point in winning meaningless games right now? all it does is drop us lower in the draft and keep Marvin around. 

I understand keeping up morale etc, but cleaning house with a new coaching staff will do all of that anyway.

Honestly, apathy is the only word that can describe my feelings towards the Bengals now. And if tanking ensures canning Marvin and the bums I'm all for it. Hurts to admit it but I'm just fed up with the BS !
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 05:52 PM)McC Wrote: I think I'd take that every day of the week.  But only if he truly thrashed him.  And Paul got so mad he quit.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Andy just walk up all calm and just haul off and b$%#h slap the hell out of him, turn and walk off, would be priceless !

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 09:10 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: So extremely hard to predict these anymore with all that's went down last few weeks. But I think their D is better than ours, with both offenses being putrid. Broncos are home, so they'll squeak out a real nail bitter. 17-14.

Are you predicting that Bullock makes 2 PATs? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 10:31 PM)Derrick Wrote: Are you predicting that Bullock makes 2 PATs? Hilarious

Are you ignoring other predictions that had him making up to 4 FGs Ninja
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Broncos-24
Bengals-23

Nailbiter
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 03:22 PM)McC Wrote: This feels like one of those games the Bengals shouldn't win but will.

I kind of have that feeling too, Marv's teams win when it doesn't matter and lose when it does.

Sure, there is still some crazy long shot to getting into the Playoffs but i am hoping we lose out so we can
finally move on from Marv and PA and get a high pick.

This game seems very winnable in my eyes though.
Reply/Quote
This is one of those games where the home team will most probably win. If it was in Cincy, I would pick the Bengals.
Denver wins 23-17
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote