Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals vs Texans
(11-12-2015, 03:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: You'd think Bengals fans would be talking more about them than the Steelers given the Texans knocking the Bengals out of the playoffs two years in a row.

Or playing on Monday when the Bengals have a dismal record in prime time games under Marvin Lewis.

Discuss.

Bengals vs who?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 03:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: You'd think Bengals fans would be talking more about them than the Steelers given the Texans knocking the Bengals out of the playoffs two years in a row.

Or playing on Monday when the Bengals have a dismal record in prime time games under Marvin Lewis.

Discuss.

(11-12-2015, 05:10 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Seems Bengals have been winning in prime time. Broncos last year week 17. , Browns this year. I think we all can agree this ain't same Andy, beat Houston Monday. I think that should be sufficient evidence Andy, got that monkey off his back.

(11-12-2015, 05:33 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i believe we have one our last 2 primetime games.. MNF vs peyton and TNF vs Johnny football.

And we won the last meeting with the texans... Those playoff losses were daltons rookie year and sophmore year. and in the 3 years in between the 2 teams have grown in opposite directions.

The texans might give us a few problems but the bigger interest is if the steelers can make the playoffs.

(11-12-2015, 09:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Beat the Broncos and then they flexed the Pitt game to Sunday night. 

Won 2 of the last 3. After Monday night, 3 of 4. Wink

(11-12-2015, 10:06 PM)Beaker Wrote: Does that include winning the last two Monday night games they played in? The broncos last season, and the steelers the year before. Just askin'.

(11-13-2015, 02:49 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: The reason why there is no hype over this game is because (and I've said this a thousand times) nobody here gives a shit about the shitty AFC South and their shitty teams.

(11-15-2015, 05:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bengals vs who?

So, as I was asking.... Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 07:53 AM)GMDino Wrote:   So, as I was asking.... Smirk

Only 3 kinds of fans can trash Cincinnati right now.

You're not any of those fans.

So be silent until your team becomes relevant again.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 07:57 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Only 3 kinds of fans can trash Cincinnati right now.

You're not any of those fans.

So be silent until your team becomes relevant again.

You may want to note two things:

1) This is the Smack Forum.  We can smack anytime.

2) I posted before the Steelers won and the Bengals lost.

Rock On
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 08:06 AM)GMDino Wrote: You may want to note two things:

1) This is the Smack Forum.  We can smack anytime.

2) I posted before the Steelers won and the Bengals lost.

Rock On

See my previous post. Or did I use too many big words for you to understand? I'm sure if I try hard enough I can find a crayon font so you can read it better.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 08:54 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: See my previous post. Or did I use too many big words for you to understand? I'm sure if I try hard enough I can find a crayon font so you can read it better.

[Image: F8VuQ.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 08:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: F8VuQ.gif]

Stop posting pictures of your shitty fan base until they become relevant.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 05:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bengals vs who?

Bengals vs T.J. Yates

Apparently, the Bengals Kryptonite! :snark:
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 03:50 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The Bengals won't be swept by the Steelers and they will likely win the division. All the secondary stuff, like playoffs and Super Bowls, don't matter.

(11-17-2015, 09:10 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Stop posting pictures of your shitty fan base until they become relevant.

You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 10:23 AM)GMDino Wrote:

Using another team's smack talk because your own team couldn't get it done?

That's the kind of pathetic I like to see from irrelevant fans.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 03:50 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The Bengals won't be swept by the Steelers and they will likely win the division. All the secondary stuff, like playoffs and Super Bowls, don't matter.

(11-17-2015, 10:32 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Using another team's smack talk because your own team couldn't get it done?

Using the starting QB crying over a silly joke.  The only pathetic was the Bengals...and now their fans.  Sad
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 10:32 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Using another team's smack talk because your own team couldn't get it done?

This is what the Steelers fans have relegated themselves to.. They know they are a Big Jen stubbed toe away from missing the post season, so this is the best they can come up with.
Reply/Quote
MNF plus Coltsfan rooting for the Bengals. Things just never looked good from the start.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 09:10 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Stop posting pictures of your shitty fan base until they become relevant.

How are we not relevant when we currently hold a playoff spot?   Rolleyes
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 10:41 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: How are we not relevant when we currently hold a playoff spot?   Rolleyes

I can't hear you. It's hard to hear from this lead we still have.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

(11-17-2015, 11:07 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I can't hear you. It's hard to hear from this lead we still have.

[Image: timebomb.gif?w=545&h=227]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 11:11 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: timebomb.gif?w=545&h=227]

At least you acknowledge that your team is running out of time to catch up.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 11:24 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: At least you acknowledge that your team is running out of time to catch up.

Hilarious LMAO
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 11:24 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: At least you acknowledge that your team is running out of time to catch up.

ThumbsUp
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 11:35 AM)GMDino Wrote: ThumbsUp

No video of another team's star player talking trash? No more dancing ape GIFs?

You give up easier than Green gave up that fumble last night.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote