Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals will beat the Ravens
Believe me. How many times have I said unbelievable stuff only to be right?

The bengals will win and here’s why.

1. Geno Atkins will likely return which will help contain Lamar.

2.We can run on their defense, which opens Taylor’s playbook.

3.AJ will realize his payday is on the line and the ravens won’t be able to contain him.
Reply/Quote
Lay off whiskey buddy!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 06:05 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Believe me. How many times have I said unbelievable stuff only to be right?

3.AJ will realize his payday is on the line and the ravens won’t be able to contain him.

If we win, there will be one reason why.

1. Joe Burrow is Joe Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 06:05 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Believe me. How many times have I said unbelievable stuff only to be right?

Ummmm... NO. The only goal for next week is to keep Joe Burrow alive and not injured. That would be a victory.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Slow down.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Oh god he's drunk again.
Reply/Quote
[Image: a72cf41249a5b2e135a9c19cc81415bc.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I just want to keep Burrow healthy next week. As much as I love the term Any Given Sunday, and it could happen, I just aint feeling it on this one. It would be nice to give them a game though.
Reply/Quote
To the OP--bless your heart for the sentiment. I just can't picture our defense being good enough. What they do well, we can't stop.

You have to score early and often and play with the lead to beat them. That feels like a very tall order.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
how about hoping they will beat the spread

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow IS the reason that we’ve had two really close losses,that they by all rights should have won.One tie,and one win.And it will be the same at Baltimore.So,,,they have a chance,but that’s about it.
Reply/Quote
If Burrow gets through without injury, I will be happy
Reply/Quote
maybe if mixon runs wild AND Def steps up.. but Joe must thows down the field to make the difference .. ravens are tough with long drives... a long shot we are in this game
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 07:09 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: maybe if mixon runs wild AND Def steps up.. but Joe can;t make thows down the field to make the difference

Give him some time in the pocket and I think he can make those throws.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 06:11 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Ummmm... NO. The only goal for next week is to keep Joe Burrow alive and not injured. That would be a victory.

Yep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
One victory doesn't make us world-beaters.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
This D will never contain Lamar. Not on designed runs and not on scrambles
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 07:09 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: maybe if mixon runs wild AND Def steps up.. but Joe can;t make thows down the field to make the difference

Honestly what is your deal? Kid is playing amazing. Setting records, had them an OPI call away from being 2-1-1, and before today has literally carried the offense.

He’s missed some deep shots, but his WR’s have also dropped balls that should have been caught. And that’s on the rare occasion they actually get open. He hasn’t had a particularly egregious miss since the one to AJ in the first game.

He is literally balling out and you’re starting threads to shit on him. Ridiculous.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 07:09 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: maybe if mixon runs wild AND Def steps up.. but Joe can;t make thows down the field to make the difference

Just go ahead and buy yourself a Chargers jersey, man.  Goodness gracious.  
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote