Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals will beat the Ravens
They probably won't, but if they somehow did, it would be a huge moment and catalyst for what we all want... To see improvement and legitimate progress from this team. They need a win like this to know they can compete, similar to the 2003 game against KC.

I will believe it when I see it though. Probably be here Sunday night, totally dejected after a thrashing where Baltimore racks up 500 yards of offense in 3 quarters
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 08:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Have you WATCHED him in the playoffs??

[Image: Lamar-Jackson-Regular-vs-Playoffs-e1578860061994.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If we can just avoid being on Sports Center because the Bengals ended up on Lamars highlight film...I will consider that a BIG WIN
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 09:57 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: If we can just avoid being on Sports Center because the Bengals ended up on Lamars highlight film...I will consider that a BIG WIN

What he did to Nick Vigil last season was downright mean.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 10:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What he did to Nick Vigil last season was downright mean.

I STILL here about that one from coworkers.
Reply/Quote
Ravens open up as a 14 point favorite

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 10:38 PM)pally Wrote: Ravens open up as a 14 point favorite

Ouch

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 10:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ouch

Not surprising since this is regular season non kc opponent lamar. 
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 08:40 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: We beat Jacksonville...

They are bad.

They had more injuries then we did, missing several guys on Defense.

Be happy with the win and the fact the O-line showed improvement which means Burrow has time and actually has a chance to do good things and Mixon can break off good runs.

However!!! Beating the Jaguars doesn't mean this team is ready to take on the Ravens. Their running game is brutal and their defense is going to test the line and be the first real challenge for Burrow, trying to analysis what he is seeing at the line. Should be an interesting chess match.

We've been losing to bad teams for almost 2 calendar years now. It's not so much about who we played today as it is how we played today. I saw tangible improvement today in all 3 phases of the game... That's a good thing. Are we contenders now? No... But it was nice to see.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Today was alot of fun to watch. It was nice to see Burrow play without the defense waiting for him in the backfield. The Bengals will not only lose next week but it's going to be an absolute bloodbath.

So I'm just going to enjoy tonight's victory and not think about next weeks game.
Reply/Quote
When the bengals win I’m expecting them “you da man Bigzo” and cocoa rice krispy treats from you all.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 09:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Hell, Lamar sucked at throwing the ball period for a while there. Couldn’t even beat out the corpse of Joe Flacco for the starter job his rookie season. It’s amazing what some time can do for a QB isn’t it...

I recall being in the car with my wife on the way to watch last year's home game vs Baltimore.  Lapham was yammering about how Lamar couldn't throw downfield and the Bengals needing to make him beat them with his arm.  I told my wife that lap was talking out of his ass on this one.  Fast forward to the opening play of the game when Jackson hit Hollywood Brown with a deep ball, lol.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 10:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What he did to Nick Vigil last season was downright mean.

Pretty sure it was illegal. Surprised they didn’t just call the cops right there. That highlight is going to be on display for YEARS to come. That was seriously a video game moment.
Reply/Quote