Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bengals will leave early for NE
(12-21-2022, 09:28 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Yeah, Friday & Saturday have forecasted highs in the single digits with high winds in Cincinnati. 20 degrees warmer in Boston. It’ll be like a spa day for the boys…they’ll probably go out for pedicures after the dub.

Can you imagine playing in Cleveland or Chicago Saturday?  Freezer Bowl revisited. It is Buffalo going into Chicago so the weather will have less of an impact. Other than of course the Bears being way more familiar with how the wind blows in Soldier Field

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2022, 04:20 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Yea.  I generally park my car in the driveway.  But I fueled it up yesterday, and it will be parked in the garage this weekend.  They are forecasting wind chills to be near 30 below possible Thursday night and Friday.

I read this I my head with a Boston accent.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
Anyone going to the game Saturday?

Our King-of-Procratinaion butts are still debating on going lol —but the weather may be a deal breaker due to the airports. Yes. We are really bad. Lol
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2022, 05:31 PM)lostpoet2 Wrote: I read this I my head with a Boston accent.

Yes, I was expecting him to pahk the cah in Harvahd yahd.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote