Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals working out Freeney
(08-02-2016, 05:29 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: His loss.

well hopefully hunt and clark will be okay enough to spell Dunlap and MJ to keep those 2 fresh
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2016, 05:41 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well hopefully hunt and clark will be okay enough to spell Dunlap and MJ to keep those 2 fresh

I have confidence that it will click this season for at least one of them. Now granted, my confidence isn't worth a nickel, but I have it nonetheless.

Reply/Quote
There's always Greg Hardy.

Just saying.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2016, 06:41 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: There's always Greg Hardy.

Just saying.

If Jerry Jones won't touch him I think that that REALLY says something. 

If nobody steps up to the plate at backup DE then I think that Guenther will be able to adjust by blitzing more. We might see more of the old Zimmer style crowd the line/press man/double a gap type of stuff rather than the red zone d. 
Reply/Quote
Wasn't he on record saying he wanted to end with a winner? Good luck with the Falcons.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2016, 09:27 AM)Shouldamapads Wrote: Wasn't he on record saying he wanted to end with a winner?  Good luck with the Falcons.

Well yea, they have Sanu now. CHAMPIONSHIP!! Ninja
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Just saying.

**** no.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I get his signing with ATL. He'd get more snaps on that disastrous defensive line. Here he's fighting with Clarke or Hunt.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Just saying.

Dear lord.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Weird that Freeney would rather go to a team that pry won't sniff .500 over a SB contender no matter the pay.

Hope Real Deal is correct and one of Hunt, Hardison or Clarke shows up this season.

I don't like our DE depth otherwise and have said it since the Draft.
Reply/Quote
I usually do not call for us to sign older free agents, but Freeney was the exception. He seemed to fit exactly what we needed. In fact I actually thought there was a good chance he would end up a Bengal.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2016, 11:50 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I usually do not call for us to sign older free agents, but Freeney was the exception.  He seemed to fit exactly what we needed.  In fact I actually thought there was a good chance he would end up a Bengal.

I thought there was a good chance as well. Unfortunate that it didn't work out because I thought it would've been a great fit. 
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2016, 11:50 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I usually do not call for us to sign older free agents, but Freeney was the exception.  He seemed to fit exactly what we needed.  In fact I actually thought there was a good chance he would end up a Bengal.

(08-05-2016, 08:55 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I thought there was a good chance as well. Unfortunate that it didn't work out because I thought it would've been a great fit. 

Agree with both. That said, it's time for us to push on.
Reply/Quote