Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals working out TE's
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/10/16/16485938/bengals-work-out-4-tight-ends-larry-donnell-jace-amaro-gavin-escobar
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
At the risk of sounding redundant

Cole Hikutini
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
But not working out O-linemen? Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 09:07 PM)Go Cards Wrote: At the risk of sounding redundant

Cole Hikutini

They guys they are working out they look at for free. Hikutini requires an actual signing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 09:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: But not working out O-linemen? Hilarious

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 09:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: But not working out O-linemen? Hilarious

Of course not. There's nothing wrong with the offensive line. We just need to play better  Mellow
Reply/Quote
Donnell was good for a year or so with the Giants. He lost his job then for some reason.
Reply/Quote
I liked what Donnel did with the Giants and think he would be a nice pick up.

I wonder if concussions have stopped the league from trying out Gary Barnidge?
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Donnell had drop issues. But of the names I saw, definitely the best. I'd take him.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 09:21 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: They guys they are working out they look at for free.  Hikutini requires an actual signing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Cole would have to be signed to the 53 man roster. That said, I still think it would be the best move for the team. We need a TE that can catch, and Hikutini has hands of gold....
Reply/Quote
What about Gary Barnidge?
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 08:35 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yep. Cole would have to be signed to the 53 man roster. That said, I still think it would be the best move for the team. We need a TE that can catch, and Hikutini has hands of gold....

But can he block?. A TE blocks a ton more than being targeted to catch a pass.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 08:35 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yep. Cole would have to be signed to the 53 man roster. That said, I still think it would be the best move for the team. We need a TE that can catch, and Hikutini has hands of gold....

But then the Bengals might have to drop Cethan "Stone Hands" Carter! Whatever would they do then? Freakout
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 11:33 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: But can he block?. A TE blocks a ton more than being targeted to catch a pass.

Especially a TE3/4. It's why the Bengals put so much value in guys like Kroft, Uzomah, and Hewitt.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Why aren't we working out Colin Kaepernick? Huh? HUH? HUH?

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I recognize Donnell's name from fantasy, so obviously he was productive as a receiver recently.

Btw, from what I've been told, we have plenty of depth at TE...so why are we working some out? Ninja
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Gary barnidge?

More yards and catches in the last 2 years than eifert has his entire career. On a better offense he may be able to post better TD numbers, but he even had 9 just 2 years ago!
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 08:54 PM)cinci4life Wrote: https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/10/16/16485938/bengals-work-out-4-tight-ends-larry-donnell-jace-amaro-gavin-escobar

Just to give some background on these guys:

John Phillips- The oldest of the group (30). Known for his blocking. Only 390 yards (55 catches) in his career.
Larry Donnell- The most accomplished receiver, with 623 yards and 6 TDs in 2014.
Jace Amaro- Massive bust as the Jets 2nd round pick in 2014. Released after only 2 seasons.
Gavin Escobar- 2nd round pick of the Cowboys in 2013. Played very sparsely behind Witten. Known as a good option in the red zone (8 TDs despite limited opportunity). Struggled as an in-line blocker though, despite his size.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 04:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Why aren't we working out Colin Kaepernick? Huh? HUH? HUH?

Ninja

would be great to use him as a cross route receiver against the Steelers this week. Ninja

Reply/Quote
Where is Sean Brewer when you need him???
Reply/Quote