Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Giants is a must win to save season
(11-01-2016, 01:38 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: We are 3 -4 - 1 6 and 2 more than likely will be required 9 -6 - 1 will probably accomplish a wild card give wildcard to either Raiders or Broncos. Chiefs are the competition for the other spot they have 3 losses. They still have broncos twice and Raiders once. Bengals have had brutal first half with regards to schedule with losses to 4 teams in the top 5 of the power rankings with 3 on the road. Bengals tied a above average team on a neutral field. The giants game can be catalyst to salvaging the season to proceed with going on a run for another post season game and hopefully we finally win 1 because once we get there its about matchups. we avenge the steelers loss last year perhaps or defeat whoever comes out of the AFC south. Ending the playoff drought would be nice.

Can we just sticky this thread and have the feed update the opponent?

Not trying to flame you, but we have been saying this for over a month.

To be fair, Virtually every team in the AFC outside New England and Cleveland is either on game above or one game under .500.   NFL is the same, except for Dallas, Atlanta, and the 49ers.  The season isn't over....any team could get hot and a top team could always have more injuries.  The problem I have it the lack of fight in the defense of this team.  I haven't seen an ounce of improvement or adaptations in the scheme.  

And now we have a coach TALKING about changes, which is sure to mean nothing will change and they will continue to start every game flatter than Kansas.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
final 8 games are must wins
Reply/Quote
We'll be in week 16 with a record of 5-9-1 and there will be a post saying, "Ravens is a must win game for a chance at post season"

The time for must win games has passed and the Bengals didn't win...
Reply/Quote
Mathematically, the season is far from over.

In our hearts, I think, is an entirely different story. We've all seen the team play 8 games now and I think we know what we have here, which is simply just an average team.

Who knows? Maybe they'll get better. Frankly, I'm looking to next season already and wondering if we'll get a new coach and a fresh start.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote