Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BengalsBoard.com has it's own Trump sub-Reddit
Can we post rare Pepes?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
[Image: ao6jd4jajeix.png]
(09-24-2016, 08:28 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Can we post rare Pepes?

Only if they have a copy write on them.

Otherwise I'd guess its altright, excuse me, alright.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I just saw a post on reddit that the creator of Pepe is voting for Hillary. Didn't really check out the details, just thought it was rather humorous.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2016/09/pepe-the-frog-creator-voting-hillary-clinton

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(09-29-2016, 08:30 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I just saw a post on reddit that the creator of Pepe is voting for Hillary. Didn't really check out the details, just thought it was rather humorous.

(09-29-2016, 10:31 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2016/09/pepe-the-frog-creator-voting-hillary-clinton

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Pepe is a god; he was not created by a human. Humans can only depict him in drawings; he's always existed.

No seriously. "Kek" - the alt-right's way of saying "lol" - is the name of an ancient Egyptian god. This god is depicted as a frog. This is literally true. Furthermore - another spelling of the Egyptian god Kek is Kuk - which pronounced in English sounds like the alt-right's favorite insult. This was all a coincidence as Pepe was already the alt-right's favorite meme prior to this information being discovered and shared. Meme magic is real.
(09-29-2016, 01:34 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Pepe is a god; he was not created by a human. Humans can only depict him in drawings; he's always existed.

No seriously. "Kek" - the alt-right's way of saying "lol" - is the name of an ancient Egyptian god. This god is depicted as a frog. This is literally true. Furthermore - another spelling of the Egyptian god Kek is Kuk - which pronounced in English sounds like "*****" - which is the alt-right's favorite insult. This was all a coincidence as Pepe was already the alt-right's favorite meme prior to this information being discovered and shared. Meme magic is real.

Serious question as I have zero desire to delve into that world any more than I have to:

Why would they say kek instead of lol?  

Edit: Never mind. Looked it up.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-29-2016, 01:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: Serious question as I have zero desire to delve into that world any more than I have to:

Why would they say kek instead of lol?  

Not sure on the exact details, but there is an online game that uses Korean language and lol gets translated to kek. It originated from there, and the concept got used in World of Warcraft which popularized it.