Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
BengalsBoard is 1 month old.
That news makes me jump for joy. Her too:

[Image: a_few_more_great_gifs_of_celebrity_boobs_01.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 05:13 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The new board went live on May 11th, and one month later...things seem to be going very well.

I just wanted to take a minute to say a big THANK YOU to everyone.

WhoDeyWho joined very early and became our webmaster, and has done a great job! Benton, Bengal Dude, Shake, Eoxyod and Belsnickel all stepped up to give us an admin/mod staff, and have done one helluva job.

But, even more important was all of the members that came over, even before the old board closed...in order to re-form the community here, and make sure that it lived on and stayed together. What was funny, and very cool...was that when I announced the board was up and could be viewed on the 11th, I asked that people not start posting until the next day, because I was still setting things up. But...many of the one's who signed up that first day, said "screw that"  LOL  and immediately jumped in and went to work...making threads, posting, and helping each other figure out the features and so forth!  ThumbsUp

So again, just want to say thanks and let you know I appreciates the efforts of EVERYONE in making this board a reality.  Clapping

Thanks, BJ

Thanks for creating the boards and helping bring over the masses!  This is my escape and I love all the draft, FA, game plan, etc. discussions with my "Bengal Family".  I think a BENGALS BOARD meeting at the Moerlein Lager House, even if before a preseason game, would be in order. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's like we never skipped a beat. But with a little bit more freedom.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
New board is great.

Thanks to everyone who made this happen.

It is great to see almost all of the old group posting. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2015, 01:42 AM)Beaker Wrote: That news makes me jump for joy. Her too:

[Image: mmhm.gif]
Reply/Quote
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Reply/Quote
I post this forum link on fb bengals nation and couple more fan sites. Bengals nation has about 8,000 members believe we can pick some new members up
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2015, 01:42 AM)Beaker Wrote: That news makes me jump for joy. Her too:

Hmmm!! Very interesting

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 05:13 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The new board went live on May 11th, and one month later...things seem to be going very well.

I just wanted to take a minute to say a big THANK YOU to Bryan.

WhoDeyWho joined very early and became our webmaster, and has done a great job! Benton, Bengal Dude, Shake, Eoxyod and Belsnickel all stepped up to give us an admin/mod staff, and have done one helluva job.

But, even more important was all of the members that came over Bryan made his way over.

Thanks, BJ
You're welcome bud. ThumbsUp

But seriously thank you Bengalholic. I'm glad you made this board. I checked out Go-Bengals but didn't sign up. I would've felt out of place.

Reply/Quote
Great site! It's good to see it doing so well.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Glad this board is around, it is getting quite active!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Since it is the off season I hadn't been on the old board since the draft. Had no clue that they were shutting it down. Was bored a few days ago and decided to pop in and look around for a good read, and to my surprise the site was MIA. After searching for news about it I found a story on Cincy Jungle telling me of the shut down. After a little searching I was relieved to find that you guys started a new site

ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp Rock On Rock On Rock On Rock On

I haven't dug into this site very deep yet to check out all of the new features, but what I have seen I like.

(old username "ANELSON")
It's Rough in the Nasty Nati
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2015, 01:22 AM)Nasty Nati Wrote: Since it is the off season I hadn't been on the old board since the draft. Had no clue that they were shutting it down. Was bored a few days ago and decided to pop in and look around for a good read, and to my surprise the site was MIA. After searching for news about it I found a story on Cincy Jungle telling me of the shut down. After a little searching I was relieved to find that you guys started a new site

ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp Rock On Rock On Rock On Rock On

I haven't dug into this site very deep yet to check out all of the new features, but what I have seen I like.

(old username "ANELSON")

Glad you found us...welcome aboard!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I just found this site today. Why did they close down the old Message Board anyways?
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2015, 06:02 PM)PacMan Fever Wrote: I just found this site today. Why did they close down the old Message Board anyways?

Officially: Message boards are being phased out by NFL teams in general and they want to move more towards social media to interact with fans.

Unofficially: Mike Brown and the Bengals are cheap ***** and didn't wanna shell out a few hundred bucks to keep the boards running. 

Reply/Quote
(06-14-2015, 06:02 PM)PacMan Fever Wrote: Why did they close down the old Message Board anyways?

Too many Andy Dalton threads.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2015, 06:25 PM)Bryan Wrote: Officially: Message boards are being phased out by NFL teams in general and they want to move more towards social media to interact with fans.

Unofficially: Mike Brown and the Bengals are cheap ***** and didn't wanna shell out a few hundred bucks to keep the boards running. 

made me rofl  Tongue
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Man.....there sure are a buncha dumbasses in this thread...... Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-14-2015, 06:02 PM)PacMan Fever Wrote: I just found this site today. Why did they close down the old Message Board anyways?

Rabid weasels.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 10:50 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: [Image: Dont-judge-me_zpsfa86bb5a.gif]

[Image: 120430%5C345743-120430-ent-dwts-hmed.blo...medium.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote