Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
BengalsBoard is 1 month old.
(06-12-2015, 12:48 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Thank you Holic and crew for putting this all together.  I agree with all the sentiments mentioned above and previously.  This really is a great board and a great group of folks to banter back and forth with.  I enjoy reading damn near every thread.  But I thought there was going to be beer over here once we got up and running.  Kinda like a house warming party.  Where's the beer? Wink

Beer? What beer? I didn't see any beer.  Ninja

[Image: ZbRkqb5.gif]
Reply/Quote
And we haven't missed a beat. Now the only question is can the site survive the gameday traffic?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Agreed, thanks to everyone who migrated. It's good so many chose to.

And thanks to Holic and WhoDeyWho who both got this place going in a record amount of time.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 12:48 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Thank you Holic and crew for putting this all together.  I agree with all the sentiments mentioned above and previously.  This really is a great board and a great group of folks to banter back and forth with.  I enjoy reading damn near every thread.  But I thought there was going to be beer over here once we got up and running.  Kinda like a house warming party.  Where's the beer? Wink

Good question BengalHawk, where be da beer?
Reply/Quote
Thanks to Bengalholic and all the others who've made this possible.

I enjoy the community for its talent and its diversity.   Great spot to come and be enlightened or get your blood up.

Appreciate you all.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 10:24 AM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: I think it is nice when you consider it is the offseason.  

I look forward to the conversations once the games begin.

Thanks to everyone who decided to keep the conversations going! After all, the boards are only as good as the people posting on them.

Who Dey! Rock On  

The tone of things is better here, much friendlier, less confrontational.  I haven't been called  a dumbass once.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 04:45 PM)McC Wrote: The tone of things is better here, much friendlier, less confrontational.  I haven't been called  a dumbass once.
Dumbass.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 05:00 PM)34inXXIII Wrote: Dumbass.

LOL.  I might as well have said will somebody please call me a dumbass, right?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
You knew it was coming sooner or later. Cool
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 05:09 PM)McC Wrote: LOL.  I might as well have said will somebody please call me a dumbass, right?

I couldn't call anyone a dumbass on the old board. Felt pretty good.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 04:45 PM)McC Wrote: The tone of things is better here, much friendlier, less confrontational.  I haven't been called  a dumbass once.

Well, at least not to your face. But once you leave the room.....all bets are off.

:jk:
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 05:29 PM)34inXXIII Wrote: I couldn't call anyone a dumbass on the old board. Felt pretty good.  Smirk

Well we couldn't call you a dumbass either, dumbass.

Just kidding, I actually have a lot of respect for you and thought you were an excellent poster...when you actually posted.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 05:58 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well we couldn't call you a dumbass either, dumbass.
Reported.
Reply/Quote
Been said, but I'll say it as well - Thanks Holic & Co. for bringing this baby online ThumbsUp !!

I rarely ever post, in fact I might have clipped 800 posts as one of the original members in the 10 year frame the old board was up, but I do visit daily to see what's up. I think some of these guys/gals may toss up 800 posts in a week!!

Really like the layout and overall feel, and glad to see so many migrated to one common place.

Now, if someone would finally furnish that beer I've been hearing about, I'll shell out the chili dogs to compliment the suds!
"In my mind, I'm already there"
Reply/Quote
Thank you for making this board and keeping everyone together!!!!
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 05:00 PM)34inXXIII Wrote: Dumbass.

You stole my thunder, asshole!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 05:58 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well we couldn't call you a dumbass either, dumbass.

Just kidding, I actually have a lot of respect for you and thought you were an excellent poster...when you actually posted.

omg, what a brown-nosing cop out.

Wuss

Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 06:40 PM)34inXXIII Wrote: Reported.

[Image: 53886404.jpg]

(06-12-2015, 09:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: omg, what a brown-nosing cop out.

Wuss 

Ninja

[Image: Dont-judge-me_zpsfa86bb5a.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Thank you for making this happen on such short notice. It looks like many from the original board came over. I hope that those that are still not aware of the old board shutting down will learn about this place, especially closer to training camp and September. Get the word out everyone!
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2015, 12:17 AM)DaltontoKroftSBchamps Wrote: Thank you for making this happen on such short notice.  It looks like many from the original board came over.  I hope that those that are still not aware of the old board shutting down will learn about this place, especially closer to training camp and September.  Get the word out everyone!

I think the gameday threads will bring everyone else in come preseason.
Reply/Quote