Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation
(09-30-2018, 02:30 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: If I do that, then your entry has to be in before Thursday. Since we struggle to get 10 up to the deadline on Sunday, I fear that might make most games free. I will see however if I can add Monday to the mix.

Understood, that makes perfect sense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I have extended the contest to add MNF going forward. Unfortunate for Cure4cf to win on a free week. Impressive week dude, you nailed it. Let’s hope we fill it this week and avoid another freebie.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 10:04 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I have extended the contest to add MNF going forward. Unfortunate for Cure4cf to win on a free week. Impressive week dude, you nailed it. Let’s hope we fill it this week and avoid another freebie.

Thanks! For some reason it still shows I won $18 in my account. They will probably pull it out though.
Reply/Quote
Only 3 of 10 spots filled. Don’t forget to get your picks in.

Reply/Quote
4/10
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 12:57 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: 4/10

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Need some more. If you haven’t joined, we need ya!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 09:13 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: Need some more. If you haven’t joined, we need ya!

Yep, need 5 more.

Reply/Quote
4 to go.

Reply/Quote
3 spots remaining

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Looks like we may be running the risk of not filling for 2 consecutive weeks. There are 2 spots left. I think if it doesn't fill, I will reduce to 8 from 10 going forward.

Reply/Quote
Just an FYI. Since we failed 2 consecutive weeks at filling the contest, I have reduced the entries to 8. Once we get more commitments, I can increase.

Reply/Quote
5 of 8 slots filled for this week.

Reply/Quote
Still 3 spots left as of this morning

Reply/Quote
Two left.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Game is full. Awesome stuff guys. Good luck to all.

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:49 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Game is full. Awesome stuff guys. Good luck to all.

Hey Harley...............finally got Fan Duel 'clearance' to play in your pool.............I will be in the rest of the year
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 12:09 PM)CincyKid Wrote: Hey Harley...............finally got Fan Duel 'clearance' to play in your pool.............I will be in the rest of the year

Dude, that's awesome. I will bump it to 9 on Tuesday for next week. Did you make it in this week? 

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 12:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Dude, that's awesome. I will bump it to 9 on Tuesday for next week. Did you make it in this week? 

im in this week
Reply/Quote
5 of 8 slots filled this week.

Reply/Quote