Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengas House Near Me........ I NEED It
Apparently, this house is a mile from my place, and it's unbelievable.  It's not only unreal that someone had the balls to do this to their house, it's also awesome that people can do it without the feeling of being ashamed because, in the 90s and early 00s, a person would have been laughed out of the area for this.  

I love that people in Greater Cincinnati support the team so much that someone was willing to do this and not feat their house being vandalized.

I NEED this house!

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 05:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Apparently, this house is a mile from my place, and it's unbelievable.  It's not only unreal that someone had the balls to do this to their house, it's also awesome that people can do it without the feeling of being ashamed because, in the 90s and early 00s, a person would have been laughed out of the area for this.  

I love that people in Greater Cincinnati support the team so much that someone was willing to do this and not feat their house being vandalized.

I NEED this house!

Really Brad?  A thumbnail?  I "don't have permission" to view thumbnails dammit!LOL

I saw a killer Bengals bus in Fairfield out by Jungle Jim's over the weekend....think it had a for sale sign on it.  Buy it. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 05:10 PM)Wyche Wrote: Really Brad?  A thumbnail?  I "don't have permission" to view thumbnails dammit!LOL

I saw a killer Bengals bus in Fairfield out by Jungle Jim's over the weekend....think it had a for sale sign on it.  Buy it. Ninja

Sorry.......  I tried to make it bigger but it's saying it's too big whenever I try to resize it!!

It's bad-ass, though!
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 05:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Sorry.......  I tried to make it bigger but it's saying it's too big whenever I try to resize it!!

It's bad-ass, though!

do you really need it?

but for pictures link it with image tags.... which will likely mean uploading it to another site.
Reply/Quote
I see this house daily. Pretty hard core fan we have on our hands here. So who's house is it on this board???
[Image: 8lCdYWF.gif]
Reply/Quote
Love it, he needs to host a "kegger" for all of us on this message board......
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 05:29 PM)corpjet Wrote: Love it, he needs to host a "kegger" for all of us on this message board......

You sir.....have just won the interwbz. LOL

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 05:28 PM)FuZZ Wrote: I see this house daily. Pretty hard core fan we have on our hands here. So who's house is it on this board???
Is it on Dixie?
(12-30-2015, 05:29 PM)corpjet Wrote: Love it, he needs to host a "kegger" for all of us on this message board......

I wonder what would happen if I have someone drive me over five minutes before game time, put me in my wheelchair wearing my jersey on that porch with a 24 pack, Skyline dip, and nachos, then just rang the doorbell and left me sitting there.

ThumbsUp

I might need to do that!

(Is that a wheel to a wheelchair on the porch?!  If it is, that would be a perfect "in" for me!)
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 05:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Sorry.......  I tried to make it bigger but it's saying it's too big whenever I try to resize it!!

It's bad-ass, though!

Here ya go

[Image: attachment.php?aid=161]
Reply/Quote
I'd like to know when they painted the 13-3, last game is a win, 12-4.
Reply/Quote