Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best AFC-N Championship Gear?
Down here in FL all I can really do is pick from one of the thousands of shops that are all “A Fanatics Experience,” and I don’t really like Fanatics.

Anywhere else I should look? Any good finds?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Fanatics has the official merch. You’ll have to go bootleg if you want something else.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:09 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Down here in FL all I can really do is pick from one of the thousands of shops that are all “A Fanatics Experience,” and I don’t really like Fanatics.

Anywhere else I should look? Any good finds?

Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but try the team website. I'm guessing most of it is New Era gear which is a bummer because I prefer '47 brand.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:14 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but try the team website. I'm guessing most of it is New Era gear which is a bummer because I prefer '47 brand.

Team site is fanatics too.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:11 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Fanatics has the official merch. You’ll have to go bootleg if you want something else.

That’s what I expected. Thought maybe there was some smaller local store that might have some neat stuff.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:22 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: That’s what I expected. Thought maybe there was some smaller local store that might have some neat stuff.

If anyone local did, it would be these guys.

https://www.kochsports.com/

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:21 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Team site is fanatics too.

My bad, didn't know or realize that.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If anyone local did, it would be these guys.

https://www.kochsports.com/

Koch - wow. They’ve been around since I lived there. I’ll definitely check them out. Thanks

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:24 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: My bad, didn't know realize that.

Certainly no apology needed.

Stupid fanatics has a virtual monopoly.

Reply/Quote
This is another good local company.

https://cincyshirts.com/

Reply/Quote
I'm gonna wait for the Super Bowl merch. Mellow
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
burrow seems to wear all the obscure stuff, he should tell us where he gets it. the latest garb, the website that sells that shirt is the only thing they sell
Reply/Quote
That “Migos” shirt (the 3 WR’s) Joe was wearing is from Ace Boogie at New Stripe City. He’s got that one, and Zim Whodey has his “Burrow babies” line.

Reply/Quote
Yeah, so I'm like this shop has to have some cool stuff, then you look at their product line and that's the only thing they sell? lol

https://newstripecity.com/collections/all
Reply/Quote
Also, what is this on burrow babies, since when did joe have facial hair lol, weird shadows

[Image: Joey-Orange.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 03:49 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm gonna wait for the Super Bowl merch. Mellow

Mellow

[Image: AARfHkyBivI1272hC96OybEStO2NVjxhpnCI8LTd...0x00ffffff]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:49 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Mellow

Kill it with fire!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:49 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Mellow

Whoa whoa, where is the trigger warning? This guys might need a forum reprieve for posting this shirt!  LMAO
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 11:50 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Whoa whoa, where is the trigger warning? This guys might need a forum reprieve for posting this shirt!  LMAO

He also made a thread suggesting we all cheer on Pittsburgh tonight.  So 0-2?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 11:54 AM)motoarch Wrote: He also made a thread suggesting we all cheer on Pittsburgh tonight.  So 0-2?

The post about SB Merchandise was a joke, I did not think people were slow to not know of the humor in that post. I was wrong.

The thread about rooting against the Browns stuns me. I did receive multiple positive reputation modifications so that was good.

I was stunned because I did think "some" people were dense and blind. Blind because I clearly stated my two favorite NFL teams are ...

1. The Bengals.
2. Any team playing the Steelers.

Dense or more correctly dumb, because I wanted a non-motivation Brown team to face on Sunday.

1. A team that was 7-9 and no shot of becoming an .500 team.

2. A team that just played on MNF against a rival on the road, with all the home teams fanfare would be loud against the Browns and the Browns would play on Sunday dejected as well as their fans.

3. A team that would be cemented in last place before Sunday's game.

Au contraire, if the Browns had won MNF against the Steelers eliminating them.

1. The Browns would play on Sunday to be above .500 as they would be 8-8 at game time.

2. On a momentum to show that by sweeping the Bengals that the Browns were the best team in AFC North regardless of the total record.

3. Their fans would be enthused and show up happy about the Browns.

Let me say this very slowly for you. I wanted the Browns to show up on Sunday as the lying down dawgs they are with no motivation whatsoever. Do you not understand??? 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote