Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best RB Primed for Breakout Season: Jeremy Hill per NFL.com
Jeremy Hill has been marked as one of the "Best RBs Primed for a Breakout Season" by Bucky Brooks on NFL.com

Do you think this is actually true?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000492165/Which-running-backs-are-going-to-break-out-in-2015
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:12 AM)milksheikh Wrote: Jeremy Hill has been marked as one of the "Best RBs Primed for a Breakout Season" by Bucky Brooks on NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000492165/Which-running-backs-are-going-to-break-out-in-2015

Hue's offense plus the strength and depth of our offensive line? I'd say yes he could easily get 1,500+ even with Bernard there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:12 AM)milksheikh Wrote: Jeremy Hill has been marked as one of the "Best RBs Primed for a Breakout Season" by Bucky Brooks on NFL.com

So basically were expecting a Pro Bowl type of season from him, because breaking out from an already successful rookie campaign is setting the bar pretty high.
Reply/Quote
Jeremy Hill is a Beast, cant wait to see him break off some nasty runs this year. Besides hopefully seeing an increased pass rush this season I'm most looking forward to seeing Hill terrorizing defenses!
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to a full year of Hill as our starting rb.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:24 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: So basically were expecting a Pro Bowl type of season from him, because breaking out from an already successful rookie campaign is setting the bar pretty high.

That is what I was thinking. The guy was great for us last year and should be even better this year. I think Todd Gurley will have a good season as a rookie for the Rams along with Melvin Gordon in San Diego.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:15 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Hue's offense plus the strength and depth of our offensive line? I'd say yes he could easily get 1,500+ even with Bernard there.

He has the skillset to breakout a huge run any time of a game..
Reply/Quote
It's pretty crazy to think that this time last year, all the talk was about Gio Bernard breaking out. Since Hill's emergence, it almost seems like Gio has become an afterthought. I'm really looking forward to seeing this offense take the next step in 2015.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:07 PM)ochocincos Wrote: It's pretty crazy to think that this time last year, all the talk was about Gio Bernard breaking out. Since Hill's emergence, it almost seems like Gio has become an afterthought. I'm really looking forward to seeing this offense take the next step in 2015.

Haha, true...

Oh well, I want to see Gio being used in the receiving end more..
Reply/Quote
Big fan of Hill , expect him to have a huge season..... also like what Gio can bring catching passes out of the back field.
Reply/Quote
With gio and hill being used the right way all season, this offense will thrive for sure.
Reply/Quote
I think Hill will lead the NFL in rushing yards. I can't wait until the season starts
Reply/Quote
It's hard to not have high expectations for Hill. He showed us potential of being another Corey Dillon. With all of our issues at WR, teams knew to just stack the box against Hill, yet he still broke tackles. He looks to be the guy we've been looking for for a long time. Another reason to think that we're in store for a big future is we drafted two athletic linemen who would allow us to play more zone blocking than man blocking. ZBS accommodate one cut runners, like Hill.

Hill is the offensive player that I'm most eager to see in this upcoming season.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I think with the line we have and the skillset that Hill has that he should be, certainly, in the top 10 in the league as a rusher. I think what bothers me the most with our usage of backs recently is not leaving anyone of them in the game long enough to get on a roll. It used to be with guys like Dillon and Rudy that the back stayed in for extended periods and seemed to get a feel for the game. I would like to see more of this approach in the upcoming season.

The one thing I would like to see Jeremy change is his mouth. I think he should just be quiet and let his play on the field do that talking. His performances are generally all that need to said.
Reply/Quote
We'll be unstoppable if we can actually have Hill and a decent passing game.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:07 PM)ochocincos Wrote: It's pretty crazy to think that this time last year, all the talk was about Gio Bernard breaking out. Since Hill's emergence, it almost seems like Gio has become an afterthought. I'm really looking forward to seeing this offense take the next step in 2015.

I do not think that Gio is an afterthought as much as it is that most would like to see both of these backs used in the proper manner.
Reply/Quote
I could definitely see him go for 1500 this year. If the draft told us anything, they are going to ground and pound and only let Andy manage games. Look for Hill to have a big year!
Reply/Quote
I bet Hill will have over 1500 rushing yards if he can stay healthy.
Reply/Quote
I think he is going to continue where he left off last year. The center a year older will help immensly. He is a big dude that as the game goes on is hard to take down.
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
I know I am a bit biased but in all honesty I think jeremy hill along with leveon bell are the 2 most complete backs in the league. I say that assuming AP doesn't return to dominate form which he could very well do.

Hill and Bell are the future of this league

Could easily see Hill leading the league in rushing this year , he led the league in the 2nd half of the season once he started...
Reply/Quote