Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best RB Primed for Breakout Season: Jeremy Hill per NFL.com
(05-18-2015, 09:26 PM)JSR18 Wrote: I can't wait either. TBS, I'm going to hold my breath during both Shittsburgh games, I don't think they'll have short memories of RNelson taking out Bell's knee last year...

Damn! They took out AJ and one other player (Gresham?) with shots to the head immediately after Reggie's legal play on Bell. They need to do more?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 05:56 PM)treee Wrote: We'll be unstoppable if we can actually have Hill and a decent passing game.

I have faith if not simply for the fact that when Eifert was in for the Week 1 game against Baltimore last year we were able to move up and down the field (minus the red zone woes).

When Dalton had all his weapons, he was able to throw for 4,200 yards and 33 touchdowns, both higher than Carson Palmer's career highs mind you.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:12 AM)milksheikh Wrote: Jeremy Hill has been marked as one of the "Best RBs Primed for a Breakout Season" by Bucky Brooks on NFL.com

Do you think this is actually true?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000492165/Which-running-backs-are-going-to-break-out-in-2015

Jeremy Hill is such a deceiving back. He is bigger, faster and stronger than he looks.

I think he could definately be a Probowl back next year if used correctly. Hill as the
main back with Gio spelling him and being used as a scat back. Both can catch the
ball out of the backfield so this gives us added unpredictability.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 06:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote:
Jeremy Hill is such a deceiving back. He is bigger, faster and stronger than he looks.

I think he could definately be a Probowl back next year if used correctly. Hill as the
main back with Gio spelling him and being used as a scat back. Both can catch the
ball out of the backfield so this gives us added unpredictability.

Yep, if he stays healthy...with his talent and passion, he could be a stud RB for years. I can't wait to see what he does this season. Dancing
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 08:01 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep, if he stays healthy...with his talent and passion, he could be a stud RB for years. I can't wait to see what he does this season. Dancing

Damn rights brother and great job on this board man!!!

You don't know how much it is appreciated to still be able to converse with my fellow Bengal bros.

Rock On :blush: Wink Big Grin
Reply/Quote