Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Rookie QB's This Year
We saw Simien do well with Denver on Thursday night. Today, Wentz comes out firing for the Eagles. Prescott starts later for the Cowboys. I don't think I've ever seen such a good batch of rookie QB's as this year. The changing of the guard is happening in the NFL. And I'm glad.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Prescott was up to the task today. I'm impressed with these rookies. Remember Flopzel and Cleveland. He was horrible and they said he needed experience? He needed mental help IMO.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Siemian isn't a rookie.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, I meant first year starters.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 12:23 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Siemian isn't a rookie.

(09-12-2016, 01:52 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Well, I meant first year starters.

Then i think we should include Big Ben.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Meanwhile, the #1 overall pick for the LA team that Goodell was hellbent on having sits undressed on the sidelines. Classic.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Do you add Grappalo to this list as well?  He looked impressive too.  
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 05:41 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Do you add Grappalo to this list as well?  He looked impressive too.  

He did, but at this point, if someone bet Bellichek he couldn't have a winning season with Manziel throwing the ball, I'm pretty sure he'd say 'challenge accepted' and win his division with the drunken dwarf. No knock against Garappalo, but the Pats are great at covering up weaknesses.
Reply/Quote
Siemian was not impressive at all. He literally has no ceiling.
Prescott completed what, 1 pass more than 5 yards down the field?
Wentz played the Browns.
Reply/Quote