Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just shoot me.....
They wear only the finest seersucker suits in Charleston.... I declare.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 11:40 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You should know that none of my comments about KY apply to anyone in KY other that the person I reply to.   ThumbsUp

Also Charleston SC is hardly "SC" if you know what I mean.

Sorry, couldn't resist the open shot.... Hilarious

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 09:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hey now, as a person who chooses teams based upon factors other than "Where I happened to come into existence against my will" I resent this.

Maybe Bell smokes weed because he's constantly getting injured and doesn't want to get hooked on the heavy stuff that is legal?  Just a notion, since we love to smack talk about how he's constantly in total agony.

Maybe so....  But his employer doesn't allow him to smoke up. 

If he is in that much pain he can find a new job that allows smoking his drugs 
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 12:38 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol........  You're an idiot!  

Northern Kentucky is a part of Greater Cincinnati!  I could see downtown buildings from my back yard growing up!  I was actually air cared to a Cinci hospital in the wreck because it's so close!  Peko lives up the street from my parents (which I could literally cross the street and roll there in 30 seconds) because it's so close!  Northern Kentucky is in Greater Cincinnati! You're trying to be an internet tough guy and you're making yourself look stupid!

Or maybe you're right and I should just follow the NFL team in Kentucky instead of the one that's actually in my area.....  wait......   Hilarious

Please keep this going!
Ask my dad, born in Latonia, KY.. He swears it's not the Cincinnati area, but then again in 1928 it probably wasn't..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
How far away is Bobby Mackey's from Cincinnati?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 04:48 PM)grampahol Wrote: Ask my dad, born in Latonia, KY.. He swears it's not the Cincinnati area, but then again in 1928 it probably wasn't..
I used to hate when people from Northern Kentucky always post that they're from Cincinnati in their AIM profiles and Facebook profiles, and, to an extent, I still hate it, but Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky are pretty much the same (Northern Kentucky's a lot better, though  ThumbsUp ).

I was actually just talking to Cliff Marshall (strength coach for a bunch of players) on my way into the gym and he said that 70% of Bengals players live in Northern Kentucky.

He said he brings Eifert to that gym sometimes because he lives in Fort Thomas (which I absolutely hate Fort Thomas) and also brings Hill in because he lives in Covington (which is the other side of the river from Cincinnati).
(06-23-2016, 05:32 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: How far away is Bobby Mackey's from Cincinnati?

10 minutes to the stadium maybe?  

Never timed it, but I think it's about that, if not faster.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2016, 07:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote:  because he lives in Fort Thomas (which I absolutely hate Fort Thomas) 

As you should. 

Freakin' cake eaters. Mad

I lived in Ft. Thomas from '88-'90. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2016, 10:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: As you should. 

Freakin' cake eaters. Mad

I lived in Ft. Thomas from '88-'90. Ninja

I wish I could rep right now because I'd rep this and about five other posts in this post's honor!

Living there had to SUCK!!!!!! 

Freshman year, after we beat them in basketball, my mom went to go get the van while I was in the locker room, so I walk out, and about ten Highlands kids start screaming at me like they're going to do something, so I just stand there like "ok," but then my mom pulls up, I get in the van, and they start throwing chunks of ice at our van!!!
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2016, 02:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I wish I could rep right now because I'd rep this and about five other posts in this post's honor!

Living there had to SUCK!!!!!! 

Freshman year, after we beat them in basketball, my mom went to go get the van while I was in the locker room, so I walk out, and about ten Highlands kids start screaming at me like they're going to do something, so I just stand there like "ok," but then my mom pulls up, I get in the van, and they start throwing chunks of ice at our van!!!

Silver spoon pricks. I despise them as much as Beechwood. 

I'll always have freshman year though. Varsity beat Highlands for the first time in forever on the way to an undefeated season. 

Then being upset, at home, in the first round against Conner. Mad

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote