Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best thing that could have happened
(12-29-2019, 11:08 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Love would be best suited for a team that has an aging starter who will be gone in a year or two so that Love has time to be groomed. Steelers or Chargers come to mind. Maybe Patriots or Saints if Brady and/or Brees doesn’t retire.

Love needs time to develop but he has the tools. That’s too risky for a team like the Bengals though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he will go to the Chargers in round 2. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 11:08 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Love would be best suited for a team that has an aging starter who will be gone in a year or two so that Love has time to be groomed. Steelers or Chargers come to mind. Maybe Patriots or Saints if Brady and/or Brees doesn’t retire.

Love needs time to develop but he has the tools. That’s too risky for a team like the Bengals though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have that. And it’s actually laughable that people think dalton isn’t gonna start first half of the year at a minimum if we go burrow
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 06:24 PM)Jpoore Wrote: We have that. And it’s actually laughable that people think dalton isn’t gonna start first half of the year at a minimum if we go burrow

Laughable? He got benched for Ryan freaking Finley. Burrow would absolutely beat out Dalton in camp.

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 06:24 PM)Jpoore Wrote: We have that. And it’s actually laughable that people think dalton isn’t gonna start first half of the year at a minimum if we go burrow

Bengals won't have that if they trade/cut Dalton.
Why does everyone think you need the previous QB to stick around for a year when you bring in a new QB?
Burrow is ready to start Day 1, unlike most of the QBs in this draft class.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 10:19 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Bengals won't have that if they trade/cut Dalton.
Why does everyone think you need the previous QB to stick around for a year when you bring in a new QB?
Burrow is ready to start Day 1, unlike most of the QBs in this draft class.

I agree trading Dalton would be best for the Bengals. But, I always bet on Mike Brown to take the path of least resistance. Trading Dalton would require Brown to do something thus I don’t expect him to take that path. Whereas keeping Dalton requires Brown to do nothing. I bet on Brown doing nothing.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 09:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Laughable? He got benched for Ryan freaking Finley. Burrow would absolutely beat out Dalton in camp.

He didn’t get benched, they wanted to see if Finley was the future. There is a difference. Ur assuming there would be a qb battle.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2020, 08:49 PM)Jpoore Wrote: He didn’t get benched, they wanted to see if Finley was the future. There is a difference. Ur assuming there would be a qb battle.

Yes he did get benched. If Dalton had be playing well it wouldn’t have happened. They did it on his birthday ffs lol

And ofc there would be a QB battle. Dalton has not played anywhere near well enough this season to be guaranteed to be handed the starters job over an elite level prospect.

Reply/Quote