Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best username?
Definitely not mine that does not even fit on this board.

Came to the mothership after some big game the Bengals had played and I was still stoked after the drive home, don't recall which game.

Anyway I was just going to read and not participate at all per had never actually been on message boards before. But when I went to put in user name they had all been taken and grew tired of that quickly.

So just threw the UofL battle cry "Go Cards" because I knew nobody would have it and could start traversing the site.

. Somehow started participating after having some surgeries and had plenty of time on my hands because the group as a whole seemed very good and knowledgeable. Argued with each and every person it seemed and then after going back to work tried to change my posting style to try a less argumentative style per not having the time while working. Or so I thought, still draw plenty of ire at times from others lol.

Yet you already know Jimmy Cracked Corn and I really don't care. When this board opened my name Go Cards was out there already and seemed pointless to change then. So now Im stuck with a non Bengals name, yet proud to represent the Louisville Cardinals too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 09:19 PM)Synric Wrote: I would say he's closer to a Jezal than Cosca.

You’re now dead to me Mr. wannabe Bill Belichick Tongue

I clearly have the brains of Glokta with the brawn of Logen Ninefingers Big Grin

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 09:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've used this name on Cincy Jungle and before that on WhoDeyRevolution before I found the .com boards.

I was just a big Blake fan when I first started following the Bengals. Those rainbow bombs got us through the 90s.

There was actually another Shake n Blake on the old boards for awhile. Used to confuse people. LOL

My first Bengals jersey was an item headed for the trash from an official NFL print shop that was snagged by a family friend. Their automated printer/press machine thingy ran out of Bengal #8s in the front as it was running through. They stopped the machine, reloaded and was going to throw it away because it was more of a hassle to get one side by itself. Our friend said "Believe it or not, I know a Bengals fan isolated in Alaska that would love to have this." So security made him pay something like $2.75 for the cost of a jersey they were selling for $50 or $60. Our friend finished the note with "So if you buy me a beer, you still overpaid for this jersey!"

On your last point, well over a decade ago, I used to go by AlaskanBengalFan and then joined a board that had Amish Bengal Fan, Air Force Bengal and Austin Bengals Flight Team(something to do with his bowling team). There were so many threads where ABF or AFB or ABFT were used and it caused some confusion especially when there were typos.
Me: "I never said that"
Adversary: "BS!!! blah, blah"
Amish Bengal Fan one day later: "I'm the one that said that."
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 09:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've used this name on Cincy Jungle and before that on WhoDeyRevolution before I found the .com boards.

I was just a big Blake fan when I first started following the Bengals. Those rainbow bombs got us through the 90s.

There was actually another Shake n Blake on the old boards for awhile. Used to confuse people. LOL

You should just be CoreyDillion in my opinion.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 10:13 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: My first Bengals jersey was an item headed for the trash from an official NFL print shop that was snagged by a family friend. Their automated printer/press machine thingy ran out of Bengal #8s in the front as it was running through. They stopped the machine, reloaded and was going to throw it away because it was more of a hassle to get one side by itself. Our friend said "Believe it or not, I know a Bengals fan isolated in Alaska that would love to have this." So security made him pay something like $2.75 for the cost of a jersey they were selling for $50 or $60. Our friend finished the note with "So if you buy me a beer, you still overpaid for this jersey!"

On your last point, well over a decade ago, I used to go by AlaskanBengalFan and then joined a board that had Amish Bengal Fan, Air Force Bengal and Austin Bengals Flight Team(something to do with his bowling team). There were so many threads where ABF or AFB or ABFT were used and it caused some confusion especially when there were typos.

I forgot about Amish Bengal Fan. What ever happened to that guy?
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 10:13 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: You should just be CoreyDillion in my opinion.

I liked Jeff Blakely better than Corey "make a million" Dillion. Mellow
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 10:13 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: My first Bengals jersey was an item headed for the trash from an official NFL print shop that was snagged by a family friend. Their automated printer/press machine thingy ran out of Bengal #8s in the front as it was running through. They stopped the machine, reloaded and was going to throw it away because it was more of a hassle to get one side by itself. Our friend said "Believe it or not, I know a Bengals fan isolated in Alaska that would love to have this." So security made him pay something like $2.75 for the cost of a jersey they were selling for $50 or $60. Our friend finished the note with "So if you buy me a beer, you still overpaid for this jersey!"

How the hell did Amish Bengal Fan get online?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I feel like my SuperBowlBound! was pretty prophetic, especially when you considered I joined this board 11/19.
Reply/Quote
Baltus Dinglehammer

No actually it is "Show Me Your TDs"
Reply/Quote
"Sloppy Lombardi Slaps" was a great name.

No comment on the actual person.
Reply/Quote
I wish I would have been more creative.
Reply/Quote
I miss Ron Mexico. But the best username in my opinion is the obvious one. And this username also wins for best avatar, IMO. Ladies and germs, I nominate...Tiger Teeth.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Uh look no further
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 10:19 PM)Earendil Wrote: I forgot about Amish Bengal Fan. What ever happened to that guy?

I believe he re-surfaced awhile later at Go-Bengals but I could be wrong
Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure who we'll pick as a winner, but whomever we pick I;m sure it will bfine.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 01:39 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not sure who we'll pick as a winner, but whomever we pick I;m sure it will bfine.

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 10:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How the hell did Amish Bengal Fan get online?

I dunno, but he probably did all his awesome stats on an abacus…
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
I came up with my name watching Joe at LSU in 2019 go for the jugular vein on each of his opponents.

Dude is a straight up assassin, definitely taking names later.
Reply/Quote
'Once More Unto the Jim Breech' is something I've actually bellowed out when we needed a big kick.

It's so timeless.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 02:14 AM)Jugular Joe Wrote: I came up with my name watching Joe at LSU in 2019 go for the jugular vein on each of his opponents.

Dude is a straight up assassin, definitely taking names later.
They might be calling him Joey Measles or Joey Chicken Pox with all of these red dots that he's been accumulating.
Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote