Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better for us....
So I guess it's better for us if the Stools beat the Ravens tomight.... but I just can't pull for them....
Reply/Quote
I’m having this internal debate too. Hope they tie I quess.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 08:23 PM)motoarch Wrote: I’m having this internal debate too.  Hope they tie I quess.

Nobody knows better than us what a tie feels like.  It's not a loss, but it feels just as bad (even if mathematically it's obviously not).  So, yeah, let's root for that.   

“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Nothing is better then a Steelers loss I would rather play the Ravens in a wildcard then the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 08:22 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So I guess it's better for us if the Stools beat the Ravens tomight.... but I just can't pull for them....

Nah. I never consider it better for the Steelers to win. Unless it's the last game of the year and they knock someone out so the Bengals can get in and they're already out. 

With the Bengals inability to beat the Steelers and their ability to beat the Ravens, i'll take a bigger deficit for Pitt to overcome.  :andy:

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I goota sleep well at night. I'm never pulling for the Stealers. Never.
Reply/Quote
I'd rather have the Ravens win. We have the Ravens number, and they don't match up that well with us.

Pitt could tear us apart in a big game.
Reply/Quote
I think we can beat out Ravens, I don't think I can root for either team though. I imagine there will be players that get hurt tonight. Kind of disappointed that the Browns won, right on our heels. I know more Steelers fans than Ravens fans, so I think I'd rather see PB go 1-2-1...below Cleveland.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
keep pushing the Steelers down. They tend to play better in the 2nd half of the season so any games we can pick up early can only be good

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 08:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nah. I never consider it better for the Steelers to win. Unless it's the last game of the year and they knock someone out so the Bengals can get in and they're already out. 

With the Bengals inability to beat the Steelers and their ability to beat the Ravens, i'll take a bigger deficit for Pitt to overcome.  :andy:

This

Saved me some, typing.

Rep
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 08:30 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: I goota sleep well at night. I'm never pulling for the Stealers. Never.

This too.

more rep
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 08:31 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I think we can beat out Ravens, I don't think I can root for either team though. I imagine there will be players that get hurt tonight. Kind of disappointed that the Browns won, right on our heels. I know more Steelers fans than Ravens fans, so I think I'd rather see PB go 1-2-1...below Cleveland.

Hold that thought a second...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 08:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hold that thought a second...

Looks like overtiiiiiiiiiime

Jordy Nelson got mugged, no flag but he held on to the 2pt conversion.

Reply/Quote
I just CAN NOT pull for the Steelers. So far we have the tie breaker over the Ravens anyway.
Reply/Quote
Watch the Browns game lol, tied 42-42 now! So many drunk fans in the neighborhood (in CLE) yelling when CLE scored. Like all my windows/doors are shut and the stupid ass hoes yelling at the top of their lungs reverbs my house 5 houses away.

Time to lose, Brownies.
Reply/Quote
Steelers are the bigger threat to us, so Ravens all the way for me.

Plus...ya know...the whole hating the Steelers thing.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I can't root for the Steelers just no way.
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna say, pick 6 for the win in OT.

Who you all got?

Reply/Quote
I never EVER EVER ever ever ever root for the squats to win even if it means the Rats are ahead of us . I hate them THAT much.  My dream is to see them in  dead last place in the league then pick nothing but busts in the draft.Johnny Footballish picks.  Well I can dream can't I? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 08:40 PM)grampahol Wrote: I never EVER EVER ever ever ever root for the squats to win even if it means the Rats are ahead of us . I hate them THAT much.  My dream is to see them in  dead last place in the league then pick nothing but busts in the draft.Johnny Footballish picks.  Well I can dream can't I? 

gramps turn on the browns game
Reply/Quote