Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better for us....
Man, they really do turn a blind eye to Pitt holding.

Suggs split the LT and LG and almost got to Ben despite being held by both, but the ref right there failed to throw the flag. Ben threw for a long completion on the play...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Steelers Lose......Again
Reply/Quote
Love any day when the Bengals win and Steelers lose. Not afraid of the Ravens and we already have one head to head win vs them, so I don't care about their win right now.

No matter what, the Bengals will need to beat the Steelers head to head at least once to take the North. DO that and beat the Browns twice (maybe tougher than it sounds), and it's our division.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 10:25 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Man, they really do turn a blind eye to Pitt holding.

They got away with a blatant helmet shot, too!
Reply/Quote
Would never and could never pull for steelers.

Even when a loss would benefit Bengals playoff chances in past I just refuse to watch the game.

Because if I am watching ? Am rooting for whoever plays against the steelers.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 08:38 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Watch the Browns game lol, tied 42-42 now! So many drunk fans in the neighborhood (in CLE) yelling when CLE scored. Like all my windows/doors are shut and the stupid ass hoes yelling at the top of their lungs reverbs my house 5 houses away.

Time to lose, Brownies.

Calm down over there off substation road   Itll be ok
Reply/Quote
It's always a good thing when the Steelers lose......
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 08:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No you don't. Football doesn't affect your real life one iota. Remember?

Since when am I not permitted to lie on occasion? I'm not running for office you know which would probably require more lying than I've ever felt comfortable doing..
Still  it really doesn't matter.. I just hate Pittsburgh, the city and all of their teams and almost everyone I've ever meet from there with one single exception and she had a great ass and didn't pay attention to their teams . Other than that..ehhh.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Watching post game highlights and being able to watch the Steelers struggle, getting their butts handed to them at home, for me, is almost as joyful as a Bengals win.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't root for the Stoolers against ISIS.  Good job Ravens. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 08:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nah. I never consider it better for the Steelers to win. Unless it's the last game of the year and they knock someone out so the Bengals can get in and they're already out. 

With the Bengals inability to beat the Steelers and their ability to beat the Ravens, i'll take a bigger deficit for Pitt to overcome.  :andy:

Well, the first part of that is the only condition under which I would ever want the Steelers to win a game. It's always fun to watch them lose, and their offense was pathetic in the second half. 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 01:02 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Calm down over there off substation road   Itll be ok

Yeah, bunch of poor drunk fans is what lives in this area. Need to move out.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 01:39 AM)grampahol Wrote: Since when am I not permitted to lie on occasion? I'm not running for office you know which would probably require more lying than I've ever felt comfortable doing..
Still  it really doesn't matter.. I just hate Pittsburgh, the city and all of their teams and almost everyone I've ever meet from there with one single exception and she had a great ass and didn't pay attention to their teams . Other than that..ehhh.. 

It would require more lying than truth, lately. And they're comfortable doing it.

I've found nobody worth talking to in Pennsylvania.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote