Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden 2024, Yeah Baby!!!
Yeah not really much here, especially considering there’s already a video already out there of the guy inappropriately touching child after child. Look at you all go though!
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 11:03 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Yeah not really much here, especially considering there’s already a video already out there of the guy inappropriately touching child after child. Look at you all go though!

You mean like breasts, vaginas?  Or grabbing them for a kiss as they push away?  I bet he bragged about it too, huh?

I'd hate to see your search history but why not just share it then?  

Any politician who was on video "inappropriately touching child after child" should be dead in the water and prosecuted immediately!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 11:07 AM)GMDino Wrote: You mean like breasts, vaginas?  Or grabbing them for a kiss as they push away?  I bet he bragged about it too, huh?

I'd hate to see your search history but why not just share it then?  

Any politician who was on video "inappropriately touching child after child" should be dead in the water and prosecuted immediately!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PLSPvJ9BY
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 11:08 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PLSPvJ9BY

Hilarious

That's not worthy of a breakdown.  But thanks for a great Fathers Day laugh.

Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 11:17 AM)GMDino Wrote: Hilarious

That's not worthy of a breakdown.  But thanks for a great Fathers Day laugh.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952m8pejf1ls4olnnna9x...y.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 11:33 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952m8pejf1ls4olnnna9x...y.gif&ct=g]

I didn't say you were a clown. Don't be so hard on yourself.

But a video of Biden whispering to children, something he admitted he should stop doing, is hardly what you claimed.

The funny thing is you can usually tell who has never been around children (and who doesn't like them) when they look at innocent things like that video and want to compare it to what Trump has said and done.

Prove you claim and I'll 100% support those accusations.  A three year old video from a single event three years ago when he is in full public?  Nah

And the guy who posted it?  Did you read his "description" of what Biden was doing?

Quote:child in clear discomfort, being touched on, kissed on, whispered to by biden: "you wanna know how h0rny i am to have a 13 year old that's standing right next to me? Talk to my daughter Ashley, about the film. You're a good little girl." or perhaps the slightly less sinister transcription, "You wanna know how honored I am to stand next to a 13 year old? talk to my daughter, Ashley about how you feel. You're a good looking girl. " Pay close attention to everyone's reaction here. As soon as the woman on the right side of the screen overhears what he's saying, she jerks her head in disapproval, so does the mother on the left side of the screen. she either turns her head in shame or to try to hear more clearly what he's saying. again, if it weren't for the CLEAR body language signs my rational brain would've concluded we simply mishear what Biden is saying here. But everything in front of our very eyes proves that whatever he said, it made the child, the woman and her mother very uncomfortable.

C'mon man.  I got a trolling violation for having the wrong DATE on a video.  This one is flat out disinformation.  And you probably know it.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 11:42 AM)GMDino Wrote: I didn't say you were a clown. Don't be so hard on yourself.

But a video of Biden whispering to children, something he admitted he should stop doing, is hardly what you claimed.

The funny thing is you can usually tell who has never been around children (and who doesn't like them) when they look at innocent things like that video and want to compare it to what Trump has said and done.

Prove you claim and I'll 100% support those accusations.  A three year old video from a single event three years ago when he is in full public?  Nah

And the guy who posted it?  Did you read his "description" of what Biden was doing?

C'mon man.  I got a trolling violation for having the wrong DATE on a video.  This one is flat out disinformation.  And you probably know it.

Never said shit about Trump, I’m shocked, SHOCKED that you did. I watched the video, I did not read or even know there was a description.

Is it doctored? You good with Grampa Joe touching your kids like that? God speed, Jack. Father of the year type shit.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 11:49 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Never said shit about Trump, I’m shocked, SHOCKED that you did. I watched the video, I did not read or even know there was a description.

Is it doctored? You good with Grampa Joe touching your kids like that? God speed, Jack. Father of the year type shit.

So you watched a video without reading who posted it and how they described it?  Something something, personal bias, something...

Not doctored at all, and also not "inappropriately touching child after child" as YOU described it.

*I* brought up Trump because of the awful allegation you made.  There is actual proof of Trump saying and doing things and I asked if this reached those levels.

They do not.

If I was in a public setting and anyone I knew and trusted whispered to my daughter I'd ask later what he said...not make up some sick fantasy as the poster of that video did.

It's almost as innocuous as the first video that started this thread and probably should be taken down just being a shame worthy take.

And my wife and I raised our two kids right so your insults mean nothing to me.  
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 12:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: So you watched a video without reading who posted it and how they described it?  Something something, personal bias, something...

Not doctored at all, and also not "inappropriately touching child after child" as YOU described it.

*I* brought up Trump because of the awful allegation you made.  There is actual proof of Trump saying and doing things and I asked if this reached those levels.

They do not.

If I was in a public setting and anyone I knew and trusted whispered to my daughter I'd ask later what he said...not make up some sick fantasy as the poster of that video did.

It's almost as innocuous as the first video that started this thread and probably should be taken down just being a shame worthy take.

You didn’t watch it, there was more than some whispering going on. If you did watch it and consider all of that appropriate, we’ll just never see eye to eye. No surprise there.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 12:42 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: You didn’t watch it, there was more than some whispering going on. If you did watch it and consider all of that appropriate, we’ll just never see eye to eye. No surprise there.

I watched every second of it.  

You're just mad because you said he was  "inappropriately touching child after child" and then posted a video with that title due to your own bias.

It's okay.  Happens a lot around here.

Again Biden said himself he needed to stop treating kids like they were his own grandkids.  That's fine.

But what you claimed vs what you provided as proof?  Pffft.

Oh no he said a girl was beautiful!

Oh my he played with a girl in her mother's arms who was crying!

Oh he asked how old one was!

That monster!  It's almost like he's comfortable around people and children!  How dare he!

Get proof of what you said or it's just "malarky".   Cool
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 10:27 AM)GMDino Wrote: Of course.  They want so bad to play "but the other side does it too" that they are slowing down a mutual hug to imply the POTUS was copping a feel.  Meanwhile their leader (who they will say they do not support and are not defending) is on tape multiple times saying and doing much worse.

It would be sad if it weren't so dirty.

Lies, Lies and more lies. Please show us the tapes of rump dong much worse to a woman. Accusations against wealthy men happy a lot. Does not make them true

Trump is an older billionaire. Please share the criminal convictions against Trump, otherwise quit spreading disinformation. You like to say others are providing disinformation, yet you are one of the biggest in the forum telling lies to support your arguments.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 12:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Again Biden said himself he needed to stop treating kids like they were his own grandkids.  That's fine.

Why would he need to stop doing that if it was all, wait for it, *appropriate*?
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 01:06 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Why would he need to stop doing that if it was all, wait for it, *appropriate*?

Hmmmm....I wonder.  Maybe because of people who would try to turn something innocent into something that's not for political gain or to serve their own narrative???

Nah!  What am i talking about!?!?!??!  No one would do that, and certainly not anyone here.....
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 01:35 PM)Stewy Wrote: Hmmmm....I wonder.  Maybe because of people who would try to turn something innocent into something that's not for political gain or to serve their own narrative???

Nah!  What am i talking about!?!?!??!  No one would do that, and certainly not anyone here.....

So he said he’s going to stop his perfectly appropriate behavior because people magically turned his perfectly appropriate behavior into NOT appropriate behavior by…pointing it out.

If I’m outnumbered 1-2 so far in thinking his behavior in that video was in appropriate, that’s fine. We’re just not alike.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 12:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: So you watched a video without reading who posted it and how they described it?  Something something, personal bias, something...

They do not.

[Image: still-mad-you-mad.gif]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 03:45 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: still-mad-you-mad.gif]

Did you just assume my gender?
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 03:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: Did you just assume my gender?

Yes. Mellow  From your posts I just assumed. Rolleyes

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 01:35 PM)Stewy Wrote: Hmmmm....I wonder.  Maybe because of people who would try to turn something innocent into something that's not for political gain or to serve their own narrative???

It tells more about people fantasizing about this than anything else ...

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 12:01 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: He's not squeezing her tit. He brushed against it pulling away from a hug.

Find me the tape of him talking about watching teenage beauty pagent contestants undressing or grabbing women by the pushy and you'll have an equivalence.

Also, see Stewy's posts - CNN absolutely reported on the accusation from 2003 on Biden.

I don't see an "assault" here either.

This is another desperate attempt at equivalence. 

And an attempt to beat the double standard drum. 

The "liberal media" are all over Trump's many assault allegations, his misogynistic comments, and his sexual assault/defamation suit,

but they go silent if Biden's thumb brushes the side of a woman's breast as she pulls away from him. 

What we really ought to be talking about is why this kind of false equivalence actually works on the Right. 

Millions will be seriously aggrieved that the accidental thumb brush is "ignored" by the MSM. 
Reply/Quote

Yes, another desperate attempt at equivalence--Biden holding onto a girl's arm in a photo and kissing her head

in a PHOTO SHOOT the family will treasure. 
Reply/Quote