Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden 2024, Yeah Baby!!!
(06-18-2023, 01:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Lies, Lies and more lies. Please show us the tapes of rump dong much worse to a woman. Accusations against wealthy men happy a lot. Does not make them true

Trump is an older billionaire. Please share the criminal convictions against Trump, otherwise quit spreading disinformation. You like to say others are providing disinformation, yet you are one of the biggest in the forum telling lies to support your arguments.

Wait, you are the guy who believes the Russia investigation and impeachments were a "witch hunt," the FBI had "credible evidence" that "Biden bribed another country and received 5 million dollars," and the Durham Report shows the FBI was weaponized against Trump, while dismissing the factual record which shows otherwise.

After ignoring the evidence all this time, now suddenly it's "please show us" and "you're telling lies"? 

Suddenly you are up in arms about "disinformation"?  

You've set "criminal convictions" as the standard for judging Trump, while keeping Hannity/Giuliani allegations as the standard for judging Biden. Will that standard hold if Trump is convicted of document theft and sedition? Or will you just continue claiming "witch hunt"? 

Anyone can play for you a tape of Trump saying he does much worse to women, as well as his uncertainty over whether sexual predation is a bad thing since it's been around "a million years." 

But you are skeptical that 22 allegations of assault against Trump could be attributed to anything more than his being a billionaire.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2023, 06:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's not the point, aside from the fact that old geezer likely hasn't had a naturally occurring boner in over 20 years, it's the utter lack of fairness in reporting.  Had that been, let's say Donald Trump for example, it would be the only story getting airplay right now.

At the end of the day, reporters are people and news networks have biases, so certain things are going to get more coverage over others.
No reporter/network is 100% void of political opinion.

If you think this kind of thing wasn't present back before social media existed, you're wrong.
It just wasn't nearly as accessible as things are today.

With all that said, I agree that certain networks/reporters choose to report on certain things and/or give a completely different interpretation of something as some other reporter/network would.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(06-19-2023, 12:22 PM)ochocincos Wrote: If you think this kind of thing wasn't present back before social media existed, you're wrong.
It just wasn't nearly as accessible as things are today.

I recall people claiming the media was out to make Dan Quayle look like a dope.  Sure, the potato thing was an honest mistake, but there is no denying Lloyd Bentsen ate the dude's lunch in that VP debate.

Of course a lack of TV make FDR electable by hiding that he was crippled and the existence of TV made JFK electable by making Nixon look weird and ugly and so on.  It's always some sort of plot against the GOP.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2023, 12:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I recall people claiming the media was out to make Dan Quayle look like a dope.  Sure, the potato thing was an honest mistake, but there is no denying Lloyd Bentsen ate the dude's lunch in that VP debate.

Of course a lack of TV make FDR electable by hiding that he was crippled and the existence of TV made JFK electable by making Nixon look weird and ugly and so on.  It's always some sort of plot against the GOP.

Texas has TV and they elected a GOP.  Mellow

[Image: OLIQDSVHZ5DKDI7M3Y5YSYSXME.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2023, 12:52 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Texas has TV and they elected a GOP.  Mellow

[Image: OLIQDSVHZ5DKDI7M3Y5YSYSXME.jpg]

Abbot hain't the president and you and I both know this country isn't electing someone in a wheelchair to the presidency.  It isn't right, but it's just the way it is.  Dear lord if Biden ends up in a wheelchair at any point in the next year it's 110% over.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2023, 12:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Abbot hain't the president and you and I both know this country isn't electing someone in a wheelchair to the presidency.  It isn't right, but it's just the way it is.  Dear lord if Biden ends up in a wheelchair at any point in the next year it's 110% over.

[Image: fdr-56a9a7b53df78cf772a941b2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 04:59 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: [Image: fdr-56a9a7b53df78cf772a941b2.jpg]

I mean, yeah.

Except they already talked about FDR.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 06:35 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I mean, yeah.

Except they already talked about FDR.

And the FDR statue in DC that was made in the 2000s i think has him wearing a cape that obscures his wheelchair.  It's bizarre we still hang on to the illusion in any sense. 
Reply/Quote