Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden - Approval
(10-12-2022, 01:06 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Can you imagine being a daily member of a NFL team message board.

To talk to the same 11 people who think like you, and post thousands of political posts back and forth. lol

(10-12-2022, 01:41 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: That’s what you call a circle jerk or a echo chamber. Don’t even have crazy steeler cop guy to even it out a tiny bit.

Well, but we got you likeable gentleman instead with your delightful charm offensive.

My, I for one miss SSF. He bothered to actually argue a point instead of just shitting on others.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I can't really decipher what this thread is about, so I'm take the opportunity to remind everyone that Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself. Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I can't really decipher what this thread is about, so I'm take the opportunity to remind everyone that Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself.  Ninja

It's about Biden's approval rating, but like any thread about Biden being ho-hum it turns into a debate on whether or not democrats and republicans are equally delusional about the crappiness of their candidates.

I'll take the bait.

Biden is the only person who cares about America.  He doesn't NEED this hassle of this job.  Don't trust the polls, everyone loves him.  If he loses in 2024 I'm going to keep my Biden 2024 sign in my yard until I'm dead and buried.  I have 10 BIDEN hats and a bunch of flags that say FUDGE TRUMP.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I can't really decipher what this thread is about, so I'm take the opportunity to remind everyone that Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself. Ninja

Well the OP was about Joe Biden’s low approval ratings. Then it turned into another January 6th thread.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:08 PM)ATOTR Wrote: https://www.yahoo.com/video/hillary-clinton-maintains-2016-election-160716779.html

Yikes

Hmm. The same 11 people who talk to each other on this message board can see the difference between a 
candidate expressing doubts about an election--after conceding--

and a candidate who not only refuses to concede, but orchestrates a three pronged plan to retain
power in an autogolpe, served in part by violent groups under his control and in part by party faithful
who've constructed false lists of electors for 7 states. Only the third (Pence) prong failed.

That while his party prepares to secure elections in swing states by controlling voting machines.
And millions of their voters know all about Hunter Biden. 

Modern liberal democracies are predicated upon the free political discussion of informed voters, such as
we see on this thread.

Illiberal governments do their best to scorn and shut down discussion not directly supportive of their
leaders or policies. E.g., in forums like this one. 
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:50 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well, but we got you likeable gentleman instead with your delightful charm offensive.

My, I for one miss SSF. He bothered to actually argue a point instead of just shitting on others.

I appreciate that. I doubt I'll be posting much, if at all, in this forum from now on.  I'm not dumping on the mods, I've moderated before and it's a thankless job that is always accused of bias (hmm, sounds like another job I have), but there are people here who get away with talking massive shit and then run to the mods when they get a bit of shit thrown back at them.  That coupled with the ever growing train wreck that is working in this profession in Southern California really dampens my enthusiasm for posting here.  I do miss engaging with you, Bel, and several others, so I'll probably pop in from time to time.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 02:00 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Well the OP was about Joe Biden’s low approval ratings. Then it turned into another January 6th thread.

All to avoid recognizing the truth about Epstein.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 02:09 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:  there are people here who get away with talking massive shit and then run to the mods when they get a bit of shit thrown back at them.

If you're talking about me I'm gonna kick yer butt......at Nintendo.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 02:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If you're talking about me I'm gonna kick yer butt......at Nintendo.

No, not you, ever. Wub
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 02:00 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Well the OP was about Joe Biden’s low approval ratings. Then it turned into another January 6th thread.

In fall fairness the OP posted something about Hillary saying the 2016 election wasn't on the level, which brought up the opportunity to point out that one side moved on from a defeated candidate crying foul while the other side is currently falling in line with the unsubstantiated ramblings of their dear leader.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 02:11 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, not you, ever. Wub

Well get back to western PA so we can play some Tecmo Super Bowl, anyways.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Do people tell you that they like it when you post lie after lie or is it just something that makes you feel good inside because you think people are too stupid to see it?

According to Trump, what was Pence supposed to do when the mob at his rally joined with the 

Proud Boys and Oathkeepers already in place at the Capitol with zip ties? 

Someone who dislikes lying will give me a straight answer, right?
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 02:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well get back to western PA so we can play some Tecmo Super Bowl, anyways.

I've actually only been to Western PA once, for Ben's first game back against the Browns.  I wanted to go to a game in Pitt that we'd definitely win (also the game that Harrison KO'd two Browns).  I'd happily go back, but I don't think there's such a thing as a guaranteed win for my team nowadays.  Smirk
Reply/Quote

I blame those that still think January 6 was legitimate and/or peaceful and/or totally not Trump's fault. Of course it comes up again and again if folk keep making these claims again and again.
Reply/Quote
As a general aside, as much as it may stifle conversation and debate as long as Trump is the face and only road the GOP is willing to take the argument "Well, at least he/she isn't Trump" is going to be apt. That's really all that needs to be said.

The guy has both political parties by the nutsack. Hope you enjoy it more than I do.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 02:16 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I've actually only been to Western PA once, for Ben's first game back against the Browns.  I wanted to go to a game in Pitt that we'd definitely win (also the game that Harrison KO'd two Browns).  I'd happily go back, but I don't think there's such a thing as a guaranteed win for my team nowadays.  Smirk

I guess I always assumed you were a transplant from PA to CA.  It's like I don't even know you at all.  Hell, I'm now wondering how logical it is that I'm assuming you are the guy in your avatar when there is a decent chance I'm not electric guitar Sgt Slaughter.
Reply/Quote
Can you imagine logging into a NFL team message board daily, for years, and never once discussing a topic related to that NFL team.

Just posting non-stop in the sub, sub political forum over and over, with the same 11 ppl.

That seems like sociopathic tendencies and OCD mixed together. It is actually hilarious to think about.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 02:22 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Can you imagine logging into a NFL team message board daily, for years, and never once discussing a topic related to that NFL team.

Just posting non-stop in the sub, sub political forum over and over, with the same 11 ppl.

That seems like sociopathic tendencies and OCD mixed together.  It is actually hilarious to think about.

I'm pretty sure the sociopath is the guy who laughs at people he thinks are mentally ill.

By the way, if you want to take a break from looking down on us for not engaging with conservatives you can respond to my initial post that I made in an effort to engage in a non "circle jerk with liberals" manner with you.
Reply/Quote
Back to the topic.

Biden is so universally disliked, he will not be running again.

So, who will carry the mantle and take his place? Will Kamala be VP again on a ticket?
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 02:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I guess I always assumed you were a transplant from PA to CA.  It's like I don't even know you at all.  Hell, I'm now wondering how logical it is that I'm assuming you are the guy in your avatar when there is a decent chance I'm not electric guitar Sgt Slaughter.

Nope, born in SF and then lived all over the world (including Iran, which I know dates the hell out of me) due to my father being career Army.  Thankfully his last two postings were here in Southern California and he then retired and went to work for McDonnell Douglas, later Boeing.

The guy in my avatar is the esteemed Rich Evans from Red Letter Media, a national treasure.
Reply/Quote