Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attempted bombing
(08-24-2021, 12:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The guy was mad because his wife's health insurance wouldn't cover all her cancer treatments and he was upset at the government for letting them down rather than working and paying for it himself...ergo, he's clearly a crazy liberal.

Also, this took place on a workday...he wasn't working = ANTIFA

Checks out.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2021, 03:21 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Dino, let me also mention that in your first reply to me, you said.....

In this reply you said he "didn't set the bomb off" and further went on to say "he just threatened to set the bomb off" to which again I had to correct you by saying "But he didn't have a bomb".

So, in your response to me, you either didn't know the facts of the story and gleefully posted about it because you couldn't wait to bash the right with disregard for the actual facts of the story, or you were deliberately mis-characterizing the story because it makes it look worse than it actually was.

I thought we agreed he "threatened" to set a bomb off way back in post 6 (the one you quoted as a "gotcha").

That is the context of what you quoted. Me agreeing he only threatened to set of a bomb...the bomb he didn't have...so he couldn't "attempt" to set it off.

While I will apologize for saying "the" and then saying "a" my intent was clear as I agreed with you it was a threat but to, an attempt as he did not actually have a bomb.  But I have to admit you must get exhausted finding a single word to expound on AFTER someone agreed your were right.

In fact I'm disappointed that I even responded to such an inane post but I need to give you and SSF something to talk about while I live a life off the boards sometimes.

Enjoy!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
I bet if we tortured this guy he'd admit that he was going to come back with a bomb the very next day and then we'd have our smoking gun.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 10:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: I thought we agreed he "threatened" to set a bomb off way back in post 6 (the one you quoted as a "gotcha").

That is the context of what you quoted. Me agreeing he only threatened to set of a bomb...the bomb he didn't have...so he couldn't "attempt" to set it off.

While I will apologize for saying "the" and then saying "a" my intent was clear as I agreed with you it was a threat but to, an attempt as he did not actually have a bomb.  But I have to admit you must get exhausted finding a single word to expound on AFTER someone agreed your were right.

In fact I'm disappointed that I even responded to such an inane post but I need to give you and SSF something to talk about while I live a life off the boards sometimes.

Enjoy!

Dude.

You continued to reply to me even though I wasn't even talking to you.

You continue to reference past posts yourself.

You're literally making no sense.

Whatever I guess, I'm past this at this point as I don't feel a worthwhile discussion is happening between me and you at the moment.
Reply/Quote