Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Claims That He Used To Drive An 18-Wheeler!
Quote:“I used to drive an 18-wheeler, man,” the 78-year-old commander-in-chief told staff, video of the exchange shows — with him clarifying that he “got to” drive one.

[Image: biden-trucking.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&...410&crop=1]

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

This dude is completely off-the-rails!

Quote:Career politician President Biden is being mocked for claiming he used to drive an 18-wheeler truck — with the White House only able to show he was once a passenger in one.

The 48-year political veteran made the claim while visiting a Mack Truck facility in Pennsylvania on Wednesday.

I'm sure the working truck driver appreciates Biden saying that there job is so easy that even he could do it, but let's look at the reality of the situation: the dude is INSANE and completely off-the-rails!

Let's look further:

Quote:But challenged by Fox News to produce evidence, a White House spokesperson could only point to a December 1973 article from the Wilmington Evening Journal that showed Biden rode in an 18-wheeler, not that he drove one.

“There is zero evidence that Biden ‘used to drive an 18 wheeler,'” tweeted the Republican National Committee’s Zach Parkinson, along with images of the Wilmington paper’s story about Biden’s 536-mile ride.

"The extent of Biden’s trucking experience is that he **rode in** a truck once, for one night in 1973,” Parkinson wrote.

“(He made sure to return home by plane though),” he added, highlighting that part of the story.

“Truck driver, coal miner, it’s all just nonsense Biden makes up because he thinks reporters won’t call him on it,” Parkinson claimed.

The White House has to be freaking out over this! The dude's mental decline keeps getting worse and worse!

Democrats and outlets like ABC will ignore this, but how can you ignore that you elected a dude that's in this much mental decline?!

Quote:When Fox News again pressed the White House that riding in a truck is not the same as being behind the wheel, a spokesperson pointed to a United Federation of Teachers post that said Biden drove a school bus in the past as a summer job, the outlet said.

But most school buses have at most six wheels — a third of the president’s claim, Fox noted.

Asked again about the clear difference, the White House did not respond, Fox said.

Biden was mocked online for the claim, with some joking that he may have been referring to his favorite toys as a kid.

Playing with his favorite toy as a kid made Biden think that he drove an 18-wheeler?!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

This is what happens when you vote on emotion instead of what's best for the country: people elect someone that has no idea what's going on and doesn't have the mental capacity needed to run the country,
Reply/Quote
*looks around*

reads

*nothing to see here*
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
****'s sake.
Reply/Quote
I think it’s a legitimate story, Brad. I remember when this place would get mad when the President made up stuff about himself.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
https://news.yahoo.com/rnc-fact-checks-biden-driving-214300127.html

Quote:Although he does not appear on camera, a local news channel picked up audio of Biden telling workers Wednesday, “I used to drive an 18-wheeler, man … I got to.” Biden was elected to the Senate at age 29.

“Well, I'm not going to say anything; I just came to drive a truck,” Biden said to audience laughter at the beginning of his Wednesday speech at the facility. “And I'm not sure which one I want to drive. That one? There's one back in the corner you can't see. It's the biggest damn pickup truck you ever saw in your life.”
Biden previously drove Ford's F-150 Lightning pickup truck during a May 18 visit to a Dearborn, Michigan, electrical vehicle plant. That also aroused controversy when a blog claimed Biden wasn’t really driving. Fact-checkers refuted this.

But Biden has faced criticism for embellishing biographical details for years, including misstatements about his academic credentials that helped bring about the end to his 1988 campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination.

Former President Donald Trump also liked trucks, doing photo-ops in which he pretended to honk the horn.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47p3ce76hvpktx1t7k3c...y.gif&ct=g]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Our two party system is truly two wings of the same "pretended to drive a big truck for some reason" bird. Sad.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2021, 10:52 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Our two party system is truly two wings of the same "pretended to drive a big truck for some reason" bird.  Sad.

If Biden had made dumb faces while acting like a toddler, it wouldn't even be news.

I mean, it's not news now. What would that make it? Ridiculous projection?
Reply/Quote
He's probably just thinking about the 18 wheeler that crashed into and killed his wife.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2021, 04:32 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: He's probably just thinking about the 18 wheeler that crashed into and killed his wife.

This a pretty disgusting and disappointing thing to say. Politics sure have a way of bringing out the ugliest sides of someone.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2021, 02:12 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: This a pretty disgusting and disappointing thing to say. Politics sure have a way of bringing out the ugliest sides of someone.

But Jesus.
Reply/Quote
I’m not sure what the big deal is. Pretty sure he was driving an 18 wheeler around the country when he was picking up all of those Trump ballots and dumping them on the side of the road last November.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2021, 10:52 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Our two party system is truly two wings of the same "pretended to drive a big truck for some reason" bird.  Sad.

Almost like we shouldn't be choosing between folks in their 70s-80s to run this country.

Trump: 75
Biden: 78
Pelosi: 81
McConnell: 79

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2021, 09:11 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Almost like we shouldn't be choosing between folks in their 70s-80s to run this country.

Trump: 75
Biden: 78
Pelosi: 81
McConnell: 79

Damn straight. But that generation got a much better education than the nickel dick pissant young generation of reps. Critical thinking is non-existent these days it seems. Your boys gaetz, marj & boeby show that.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2021, 10:56 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Damn straight.  But that generation got a much better education than the nickel dick pissant young generation of reps.   Critical thinking is non-existent these days it seems.  Your boys gaetz, marj & boeby show that.

?

Are we just randomly insulting people by saying "your boys" to people they have absolutely zero connection to? In that case enjoy your boys Cosby, Weinstein, and Epstein. Am I doing it right?

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2021, 11:04 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: ?

Are we just randomly insulting people by saying "your boys" to people they have absolutely zero connection to? In that case enjoy your boys Cosby, Weinstein, and Epstein. Am I doing it right?

Ida know, those guys aren't elected politicians so it seems a bit asymmetrical to me.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2021, 08:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ida know, those guys aren't elected politicians so it seems a bit asymmetrical to me.

Yeah, I just wasn't sure why he was taking weird inaccurate shots at me out of the blue. Last time I voted R in a presidential election was for McCain in '08. Last time I voted for my Senator it was a Democrat. The "your boys" legitimately confused me.

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2021, 11:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, I just wasn't sure why he was taking weird inaccurate shots at me out of the blue. Last time I voted R in a presidential election was for McCain in '08. Last time I voted for my Senator it was a Democrat. The "your boys" legitimately confused me.

So you just worship Sarah Palin then? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2021, 12:19 AM)Nately120 Wrote: So you just worship Sarah Palin then? Ninja

Hey... The Wall had Jon Snow watching for ice zombies, and Alaska has Sarah Palin watching for Russians from her house. Thankless jobs both.   Ninja

Reply/Quote
I'd believe Biden rode one before Trump. Trump, acted like he never did when he got his chance to sit in one. Awkward, and obvious to anyone who saw how he acted when he got in one.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Nice informative thread. Only 3 more years of this crap.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote