Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Excludes Granddaughter Born Out Of Wedlock
(12-14-2021, 05:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yes he was shitty in office.  You think Trump has spent his entire life being shitty other than the 4 years in which he was the most powerful man on the planet?

Your mercy for unrepentant repeat offenders would be laughably liberal If I didn't know you'd only extend it to Trump. 

More empty attacks.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 05:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: More empty attacks.

Ah the old "everyone is just out to get me" defense.  Another staple of the neo-con playbook. 

The GOP has stolen the left's zeal to be the perpetual victim, as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 04:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Your first two links are about Trump trying to get states to correct errors in results to the election. That makes Trump a shitty person? 

The second link, he fired someone that worked to get him impeached. What kind of leader would continue to employ someone that's working against them?

I'm glad you had me address those because they're not an argument for him being a shitty person, as you claim they are.

Where are the errors, if even GOP state officials could never find them? 

And how is it Trump's job to correct errors in state elections?  It is not.

Trump's goal was was to get state officials to throw an election--to CREATE errors, not correct them.

Can you name another president who has done this? 

He fired someone for doing his duty, for telling the truth. And his fired his brother, who had nothing to do with the impeachment, for extra spite--a very shitty thing. And a warning to all who placed duty to the nation above covering Trump's ass.

What kind of leader fires people who tell the truth?  I'll tell you--

The kind of leader who places himself above the rule of law, and wants people around him who do the same.
Reply/Quote
Uh, Trump is not President anymore. The dementia riddled Brandon Biden is. You can tell how bad a job he's doing because all the left can do is bring up Trump instead of talking about Brandon's "accomplishments"
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2021, 10:38 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Uh, Trump is not President anymore. The dementia riddled Brandon Biden is. You can tell how bad a job he's doing because all the left can do is bring up Trump instead of talking about Brandon's "accomplishments"

Much of the left doesn't like Biden. I know I didn't want to see him on the ballot and the same is true for most people I know of my political bent. But, he was the lesser of two evils by a long shot. So those of us in states where our votes could actually matter held our nose and voted for Biden with the hope that in four years we would see better candidates. However, given the GOP's abandonment of conservative principles or any commitment to a democratic society, it seems less and less likely that we will see anyone worthy of the White House in 2024.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2021, 10:38 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Uh, Trump is not President anymore. The dementia riddled Brandon Biden is. You can tell how bad a job he's doing because all the left can do is bring up Trump instead of talking about Brandon's "accomplishments"

I think you're doing the let's go Brandon thing wrong if you are saying Biden is Brandon. 

Also, Trump is the face of the GOP and could damn well be president in 2024. I assure you people want to be able to move on, but the guy has half of our democracy over a barrel right now. 
Reply/Quote

Posted in a thread about Christmas stockings.

Solid logic.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 08:59 AM)Nately120 Wrote: This is getting out of hand so I'm taking all your stocks off my mantle.

So...just how many socks can you fit on your "mantle"?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote