Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden/Harris Just Lost Re-election
(05-06-2021, 02:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: No shit lol

I started vaping weed because that and stem cells are the only ways I've found that can grow back the parts of the brain I'm missing and cure brain injuries and stem cells are probably a long way off.  I vape because my lungs were destroyed in the wreck (which I've mentioned), but it's also a better high anyways.  The only times I think completely clearly and stay 100% focused are when I'm high off vaping weed.

Edibles though............  wow.

The first time I took them, I figured they'd have the same effect as vaping and just would make me think clearly, but after like two minutes I just started dying laughing in the bar and my head was just feeling a whole different kind of nice.  I started thinking "maybe if I roll around, I'll calm down a bit because maybe it's like alcohol and just needs to settle into your system." 

I start rolling around the bar and it felt like I was floating lol.

A friend in a group chat just posted that it will be legal in Ohio soon and I have friends and family in Cincinnati, so I could probably get it that way, but, right now, I get it from my cousin who gets it shipped in from California from a guy that gets it before it goes to the factories to have all the chemicals and everything added, so it's all just ******* amazing, especially since people were dying from the weed with chemicals and whatever. 

I can't help but chuckle that a guy just told a cop from whom, and how he gets his weed. The internet is awesome.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2021, 04:09 PM)jason Wrote: I can't help but chuckle that a guy just told a cop from whom, and how he gets his weed. The internet is awesome.

Quite honestly, the vast majority of LEO's would love for marijuana to be legal so we could stop having to deal with it.  Whether is technically illegal in many places it's become so commonplace as to essentially be functionally legal.  I really wish the Federal government would just legalize it already and be done with it.  There is a key point to this though, and California predictably screwed this up, don't make legal marijuana so cost prohibitive as to continue to enable a black market for it.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2021, 04:23 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Quite honestly, the vast majority of LEO's would love for marijuana to be legal so we could stop having to deal with it.  Whether is technically illegal in many places it's become so commonplace as to essentially be functionally legal.  I really wish the Federal government would just legalize it already and be done with it.  There is a key point to this though, and California predictably screwed this up, don't make legal marijuana so cost prohibitive as to continue to enable a black market for it.

Oh I know... My brother's a retired officer, and basically shares your opinion. In a vacuum though, Brad's post just made me laugh.

It's still "illegal" here in Ohio, but you basically have to get caught with serious weight for it to be anything more than the equivalent of a traffic ticket on your record. When the pandemic first hit, they were straight up letting it go. I think the state has basically made the same mistake here with the whole medicinal marijuana thing... Which as far as I can tell is merely a cash grab. Pony up your $150 or $200, day you have chronic pain, and get your card with little to no resistance. I don't speak to the woman I know that recently got one anymore (so price after getting your card isn't verified), but I do know that she doesn't suffer from pain, and got the card because she's going through a divorce, and didn't want it to be weaponized in a custody battle... But if it's that damned easy just legalize it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2021, 04:43 PM)jason Wrote: I think the state has basically made the same mistake here with the whole medicinal marijuana thing... Which as far as I can tell is merely a cash grab. Pony up your $150 or $200, day you have chronic pain, and get your card with little to no resistance.

I don't think the medical is actually a cash grab in Ohio. I was actually curious about this a few days ago and looked up some of it. You say pony up $150-200, but after that it's comparatively quite reasonable tax-wise. Ohio only charges the 6.5-7% sales tax on it with no extras for being marijuana. Meanwhile if you're going to Illinois for non-medical, it's like 20% on edibles PLUS the 6% sales tax.

Even medical marijuana in California has a 15% excise tax and local areas can tack on more on top of that if they want. (Their non-medical is something like 23-38%.)

You comparatively save way more on taxes over time.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2021, 11:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Edibles or vaping? lol

Both.  

EDIT: Actually I consume it a multitude of ways.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote