Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trump Campaign Doubles Down: It’s Totally Fine That He Called His Enemies ‘Vermin’
(12-08-2023, 09:54 AM)pally Wrote: Well maybe because he places ANYONE who doesn’t support him 10l% into the category of enemies. Believe it or not, we actually listen to his words. He constantly demonizes and dehumanizes his perceived enemies. And since he also claims that Democrats “rigged” his loss, therefore they must br vermin.

I mean, he refused to say he wouldn't abuse power if he were to take office again, even when Hannity tried to coach him on denouncing those sorts of actions. He is a wannabe dictator and isn't hiding it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2023, 11:07 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I mean, he refused to say he wouldn't abuse power if he were to take office again, even when Hannity tried to coach him on denouncing those sorts of actions. He is a wannabe dictator and isn't hiding it.

He's claiming in the DC case that a President is 100% exempt from prosecution for ANYTHING they do as President.

When a man claims he can't be punished if you put him office, no one can be surprised at what he attempts

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2023, 11:07 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I mean, he refused to say he wouldn't abuse power if he were to take office again, even when Hannity tried to coach him on denouncing those sorts of actions. He is a wannabe dictator and isn't hiding it.

Trump has been screaming about rigged elections his entire adult life every time things don't go his way. Even in contests he didn't win, including previously saying that the "Emmys are all politics" after his reality TV show, "The Apprentice," never won an award, so the Emmys were rigged. He also labeled then-President Barack Obama's 2012 reelection "a total sham."

He leaned on that same tactic in 2016 during the GOP primaries, including the Iowa and Colorado caucuses, which he lost to Cruz. The same behavior and claim of a rigged election in 2016 when he lost the Ohio primary to John Kasich.

YES, I AGREE Trump isn't interested in being President, he's interested in being a dictator and ending American democracy for autocratic rule.
Don't mock kids who believe in Santa, while adults still believe in Fox News.  

Reply/Quote