Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden's Paying Illegal Immigrant Families......
(11-06-2021, 10:27 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Crazy white folks with guns as their entire personality.

Gotta love when people get faced with a question they can't answer so they just make a joke as a deflection.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2021, 09:59 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So why do you have locks on your doors?

There are a lot of bad people in the world.  That's what I just said.

If someone asks for help I will help them how best I can.  Unfortunately a lot of people (of all races) think they can just forcefully take whatever they want.

People coming to our borders come for all sorts of reasons. Simply saying "no" and building walls (that don't work) is waste of time.

Did you listen to the podcast?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2021, 12:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: There are a lot of bad people in the world.  That's what I just said.

If someone asks for help I will help them how best I can.  Unfortunately a lot of people (of all races) think they can just forcefully take whatever they want.

People coming to our borders come for all sorts of reasons. Simply saying "no" and building walls (that don't work) is waste of time.

So we need borders because people think they can come and just physically take whatever they want.

But didn't you just say we don't need borders?

And weren't there already walls and barriers before he took office? Why weren't you complaining about those?
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2021, 02:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So we need borders because people think they can come and just physically take whatever they want.

But didn't you just say we don't need borders?

Mellow

That's what I get for being in a good mood and trying to give you a real answer. That's on me.

Here is the question you asked:

(11-05-2021, 11:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: All that sounds good.

So what's the point of even having a border?

To which I gave a general, historical answer.

(11-06-2021, 08:31 AM)GMDino Wrote: Because we, as a species and in general, seem to be very very selfish and what WE have WE don't want anyone else ever to have.  And what THEY have, if we find it valuable to US, WE want to go and take.  Especially when talking about the people with the drive for power.  So we are fiercely war like and don't like THEM who ain't like US.  In a nutshell.

Here's a good podcast on the development of our border policy.

https://www.pushkin.fm/episode/general-chapmans-last-stand/

Then you asked a completely unrelated question:

(11-06-2021, 09:59 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So why do you have locks on your doors?

Which I also answered. This time more specifically as to why an individual may want to protect themselves and did not have anything to do with the border.

(11-06-2021, 12:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: There are a lot of bad people in the world.  That's what I just said.

Some of it got through to you.

(11-06-2021, 02:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So we need borders because people think they can come and just physically take whatever they want.

That's why we HAVE borders. Powerful people want to say "this is mine".

(11-06-2021, 02:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: But didn't you just say we don't need borders?

I did not say that. I answered why we have them. In a way I wish we didn't need them. That we could all get along as a global family. But I've seen enough historical evidence to know that's not going to happen. We will continue to go to war and fight over imaginary lines and what is "ours" not "theirs".

That is not a call for "open borders".

(11-06-2021, 02:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And weren't there already walls and barriers before he took office? Why weren't you complaining about those?

Yep there were! Good job!

The new walls did not work. And there are large areas where they would be completely useless. That's not complaining about anything...that's just the truth.

You should listen to the podcast.
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2021, 10:31 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Gotta love when people get faced with a question they can't answer so they just make a joke as a deflection.

ThumbsUp

Sure Brad. You're right in your head and that's what's important.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2021, 04:48 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Sure Brad. You're right in your head and that's what's important.

More deflection and repeating yourself.

Great form of debate.

Congrats ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 11:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: All that sounds good.

So what's the point of even having a border?

The border defines the land that makes up our nation. The fact that we sometimes allow people to live and work in our nation without being citizens or allow non citizens to become citizens doesn't mean we don't need borders. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2021, 06:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: More deflection and repeating yourself.

Great form of debate.

Congrats ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 12:32 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Sure Brad. You're right in your head and that's what's important.

You keep repeating the same thing because you have nothing of any substance yet you're convinced that saying that is somehow some amazing shot at me and then accuse me of the one that's being delusional!

Hilarious

You're right in your head, though, and that's what's important.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 01:17 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You keep repeating the same thing because you have nothing of any substance yet you're convinced that saying that is somehow some amazing shot at me and then accuse me of the one that's being delusional!

Hilarious

You're right in your head, though, and that's what's important.

ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 01:56 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Sure Brad. You're right in your head and that's what's important.

Sure Papa. You're right in your head and that's what's important.
Reply/Quote
Unbelievable.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote