Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden would of beat David Dennison Ass!
Joe Biden said he would of beat David baby hands Dennison's ass for verbally abusing woman!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-says-hed-have-beat-up-trump-over-women-comments/ar-BBKwyRN?OCID=ansmsnnews11
Nothing like a 75 year old tough guy.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Oh bullshit. He would have been fighting every day of his high school career. How many people did he beat up during high school? He either beat up a fair amount of people or he’s lying, because he heard things just like this in high school
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-21-2018, 08:33 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh bullshit.  He would have been fighting every day of his high school career.  How many people did he beat up during high school?  He either beat up a fair amount of people or he’s lying, because he heard things just like this in high school

It's amazing the number of liberals that threaten to do physical harm to POTUS. Is there any record of anyone of note wanting to do physical harm to Obama

(03-21-2018, 08:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's amazing the number of liberals that threaten to do physical harm to POTUS. Is there any record of anyone of note wanting to do physical harm to Obama

Yes and it seems at least one of the true believers seems to think it’s pretty cool. I wonder if any of the faithful have ever spoken like that and do they think it would have been ok if someone had walked up and punched them? Or if it’s ok if someone punches them for anything another deems is inappropriate.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Ha! Just when the Democrat Party seems to be gaining a bit of momentum, some bozo goes and says something dumb..

Anyone remember Al Gore, with the Potatoe argument with the school child?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Do you know how fast a jab is with those tiny aerodynamic hands? Not a chance uncle joe. Not to mention all that tanning oil. You aint getting a solid grip and punches slide right off. And all those years dealing with bone spurs... Dudes pain threshold is the best ever.
(03-21-2018, 09:15 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Do you know how fast a jab is with those tiny aerodynamic hands? Not a chance uncle joe. Not to mention all that tanning oil. You aint getting a solid grip and punches slide right off. And all those years dealing with bone spurs... Dudes pain threshold is the best ever.

Yeah, bone spurs can be painful, but not near as crippling as the asthma that made "pretty good athlete" Biden unavailable for military service. 

(03-21-2018, 09:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Ha!  Just when the Democrat Party seems to be gaining a bit of momentum, some bozo goes and says something dumb..

Anyone remember Al Gore, with the Potatoe argument with the school child?

You're talking about Hillary in India right?

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/378259-dems-are-angry-over-hillary-clintons-latest-comments

What a massive disappointment Hillary turned out to be, in pretty much every way.
(03-21-2018, 09:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, bone spurs can be painful, but not near as crippling as the asthma that made "pretty good athlete" Biden unavailable for military service. 

Right, bone spurs in all at least Trump was able to man up and plow through his own "personal vietnam" getting ass and avoiding STDs. 

Biden should show up at a Trump rally. Wouldnt be the first time Trump stood on stage and promoted physical violence. 

How dare he say he would have confronted some prick in high school treating women like shit. Probably the worst thing a dem has ever said.
(03-21-2018, 10:35 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Right, bone spurs in all at least Trump was able to man up and plow through his own "personal vietnam" getting ass and avoiding STDs. 

Biden should show up at a Trump rally. Wouldnt be the first time Trump stood on stage and promoted physical violence. 

How dare he say he would have confronted some prick in high school treating women like shit. Probably the worst thing a dem has ever said.

I'll give you credit. At least you chimed in and kept your persona intact. The usual suspects are hypocritical by their silence. 

(03-21-2018, 05:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nothing like a 75 year old tough guy.

What's Trump got to do with this?

Mellow

(03-21-2018, 08:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's amazing the number of liberals that threaten to do physical harm to POTUS. Is there any record of anyone of note wanting to do physical harm to Obama

LOL 

Nolan West
Sarah Palin
Joe Walsh
Hell, one of the first things Trump did was have Ted Nugent over for dinner. The same guy who made multiple threats of violence. That's not even scratching the surface of people trying to claim Obama was a terrorist or a Muslim, thereby inferring he was a physical threat to them. If you're seeking a moral high ground, saying there was a lack of threats from your side probably isn't the way to go. Now, if you mean are there any former GOP vice presidents of note wanting to harm Obama... then, probably not as there aren't any GOP vice presidents still alive worth noting.
Conservative woman know their place. They keep their mouths shut and take being treated like shit. They look the other way.
Here is a typical conservative woman.

[Image: 318ttgdrex27p1q6g.jpg]
Dennison is a punk ass coward. You want a potus who acts like this:

[Image: n1un83rct4lwwnn6g.jpg]
(03-22-2018, 06:24 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Conservative woman know their place. They keep their mouths shut and take being treated like shit. They look the other way.
Here is a typical conservative woman.

[Image: 318ttgdrex27p1q6g.jpg]

So are you good with someone walking up and punching you in the face because of what you just said about conservative women?

I somehow feel so inclinded to answer, but everything I come up with is blabbering. Still. What Biden said was wrong and is to be condemned. Firing back with equal words, like Trump did, takes away the moral highground though.

Overall, I find it a moot point to call one side out for being more violent than the other. Idiots are everywhere, and violence threats are nothing typical for just the left, five minutes on the Breitbart boards alone proves that to me. Which is why I feel making this point is a bit cheap (as is bringing up Breitbart).

As for Obama. I say again, threatening violence, even jokingly, is wrong. It's just, Trump says a lot of defamatory, insulting, pejorative things, Obama, for all disagreement there might be, did not. It's hard to compare the reaction to the two, since the two were such different personas. 

Last but least, I feel the thread is a bit in bad taste, as it seems like celebrating Joe Biden.
HERE'S THE FIGHT!

By the way, who is David Dennison?
(03-22-2018, 09:50 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: By the way, who is David Dennison?

I happen to know that, and since I'm still here: It's the alias Trump used in the Stormy Daniels "hush agreement".
(03-22-2018, 09:46 AM)hollodero Wrote: I somehow feel so inclinded to answer, but everything I come up with is blabbering. Still. What Biden said was wrong and is to be condemned. Firing back with equal words, like Trump did, takes away the moral highground though.

Overall, I find it a moot point to call one side out for being more violent than the other. Idiots are everywhere, and violence threats are nothing typical for just the left, five minutes on the Breitbart boards alone proves that to me. Which is why I feel making this point is a bit cheap (as is bringing up Breitbart).

To be sure.  I think bfine's point is that such comments about Trump are, at the very least, tolerated on the mainstream media.  If you'll recall the outrage when a GOP rep shouted out "You lie!" during an Obama SOTU address and then compare the either non-reaction or even praise for things like this with Trump.  The backlash against "you lie" was well deserved.  Why can Snoop, Eminem, Biden and others threaten the POTUS with violence and not be immediately condemned for it.  The only person I can think of who's actually suffered some consequences for this type of action is Kathy Griffen.

Quote:As for Obama. I say again, threatening violence, even jokingly, is wrong. It's just, Trump says a lot of defamatory, insulting, pejorative things, Obama, for all disagreement there might be, did not. It's hard to compare the reaction to the two, since the two were such different personas. 

Trump is also routinely castigated in the press for these things.

Quote:Last but least, I feel the thread is a bit in bad taste, as it seems like celebrating Joe Biden.

It was made by the left's resident wing nut, of course it's in bad taste.
Awesome, the two biggest candidates for 2020 are 70 something old guys talking about how they'd kick the other's ass in high school. We're bringing class back into the White House.

On a side note, it is interesting that those who immediately attacked Biden for this would have called other people here "petty" for making similar comments about Trump's unpresidential or unbecoming statements.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]