Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bidens about to get hit in the pocketbooks..
(11-22-2019, 10:45 AM)GMDino Wrote: To be fair (I don't expect you will agree) Trump's behavior as President, whether he is there for another year or another five years, has been a stain on the office.  I don't know how anyone will go lower than calling people who question his actions "human scum".

"But Trump", with as low as he set the bar, will be pretty accurate for most common disagreements over a President's actions.

Hell, this very thread has shown it doesn't even have to be a Presidential Action. The POS hat this thread is ABOUT fathered a child and then stated he didn't even have sex with her, much less is the baby daddy. Some have tried to defend him and guess what defense they used? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-22-2019, 10:36 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure we can all agree Dino referenced POTUS before I did and my focus was to compare to 2 offspring. One can read this thread and easily tell the usual suspects are focus on POTUS rather than baby Biden. But we'd have to be intellectually honest to do that.

I said "directly mention the Trumps". You were the first. You then criticized Nati for doing the same thing a day later.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-22-2019, 10:51 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, this very thread has shown it doesn't even have to be a Presidential Action. The POS hat this thread is ABOUT fathered a child and then stated he didn't even have sex with her, much less is the baby daddy. Some have tried to defend him and guess what defense they used? 

Do you think it will be a fair defense in the future to say "Yes, someone denied he was the father of a child out of wedlock but we elected a man who paid a pronstart to be quiet about an affair."  

Or if the next POTUS lies about something, say she says she doesn't take time out in the middle of the day to knit but she really does...will it be fair to say that lie is less than the 10,000+ Trump told?

Better yet when there is a partisan disagreement and the POTUS says FOX News is biased or that Republicans need to do whatever, will it be fair to say "at least he didn't call them human scum like Trump did"?

Because people who are supportive of this lowering of the bar, the 30-40% who support everything DJT says and does will be the first to attack the next Democrat president over absolutely every issue.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.