Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bidens about to get hit in the pocketbooks..
(11-21-2019, 10:10 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Amazing that an alleged Christian would attack a man for just doing what the Bible requires him  to do.

He was dating her while still married to another woman. Yeah, amazing an alleged Christian cannot get behind that.

Also, pretty sure the verse you refer to is to carry the name forward if the woman has had no children. Beau and his wife have 2.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-21-2019, 10:22 AM)GMDino Wrote: One has a child with a women he's not longer in a relationship in and has a relationship with his widowed sister in law.  He also "made millions" by being a board that everyone "knows" he was not qualified for.

The other left his wife for a television newswoman and gets paid to sit on his Dad's board and travel the globe while you and I pay for his secret service protection.

Close race.

Well, hell the way you phrase it, Hunter may take the lead.

(11-21-2019, 12:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well, hell the way you phrase it, Hunter may take the lead.

You consider taking responsibility for a child out of wedlock and dating a widow worse than cheating on your wife?

Explains a lot about your Trump support.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-21-2019, 11:16 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Hunter Biden is a ***** mess XD.

As I think most POTUS offspring are. I'm sure there's normal ones, but having every aspect of your life in the public eye makes you weird, along with people assuming you have a lot of power you don't have.

I miss the days when all we talked about was how crappy the Roosevelt kids were, or how messed up Nixons nephew was.
(11-21-2019, 12:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He was dating her while still married to another woman. Yeah, amazing an alleged Christian cannot get behind that.

Also, pretty sure the verse you refer to is to carry the name forward if the woman has had no children. Beau and his wife have 2.

Didn't trump meet all of his wives while married to the previous? And newt? And... Awwwww, nevermind.
Conservatives here are more outraged at which consenting adult Hunter Biden has sex with than they are with the senior WH aide who oversees the administration's immigration policy having a history of pushing white supremacist narratives on immigration and race to the right wing media.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

I don't care how important your family is or how much money you have, if you are a dude with the first name Hunter you have illegitimate kids. It's just the way it is.
(11-21-2019, 12:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: You consider taking responsibility for a child out of wedlock and dating a widow worse than cheating on your wife?

Explains a lot about your Trump support.  Smirk

Of course, Biden was cheating on his wife while he was doing this.

As much as everyone wants it to be this is not about Donald Trump.

(11-21-2019, 12:15 PM)Benton Wrote: Didn't trump meet all of his wives while married to the previous? And newt? And... Awwwww, nevermind.

Please see above reply to discover who this thread is not about........Awwwww, nevermind

(11-21-2019, 12:15 PM)Benton Wrote: Didn't trump meet all of his wives while married to the previous? And newt? And... Awwwww, nevermind.

Stop exposing the hypocrisy. This thread is about their outrage over Biden’s kid doing these things, not about how they spent 4 years excusing Trump doing worse.

(11-21-2019, 01:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course, Biden was cheating on his wife while he was doing this.

As much as everyone wants it to be this is not about Donald Trump.

Source?

I only ask because around these parts some people do research and others just ask questions that they could easily look up.  So if you could provide where you read that I'd appreciate it.
(11-21-2019, 01:38 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Stop exposing the hypocrisy. This thread is about their outrage over Biden’s kid doing these things, not about how they spent 4 years excusing Trump doing worse.

No doubt this thread has exposed hypocrisy.......but more importantly......WHAT ABOUT TRUMP!?!?!?!?

(11-21-2019, 01:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt this thread has exposed hypocrisy.......but more importantly......WHAT ABOUT TRUMP!?!?!?!?

Liberal mockery of the conservative outrage would have been ineffective if conservatives actually had an ounce of integrity and were critical of a president who was the antithesis of their proclaimed stance on family values. 

(11-21-2019, 02:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Liberal mockery of the conservative outrage would have been ineffective if conservatives actually had an ounce of integrity and were critical of a president who was the antithesis of their proclaimed stance on family values. 

Well at least you answered WHAT ABOUT TRUMP!?!?!?

As to me: I find both to children's action's to be ugly and it is why I compared them one against the other. Even in my OP you can clearly see I put the integrity of Biden Sr. above that of Trump Sr. Trump is of poor character, and I have pointed out his numerous actions that are below the office of POTUS, but that doesn't mean I'm willing to not point of character issues in others simply because he is. We each have our own personal rules.

(11-21-2019, 01:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: Source?

I only ask because around these parts some people do research and others just ask questions that they could easily look up.  So if you could provide where you read that I'd appreciate it.

https://pagesix.com/2017/03/01/widow-of-joe-bidens-deceased-son-having-affair-with-brother-in-law-hunter/

Quote:Beau Biden’s widow having affair with his married brother

Do you care to reassess the Character race between Trump Jr. and Biden Jr. given this nre information you were obviously unaware of or should we focus on Trump Sr.?

(11-21-2019, 03:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: https://pagesix.com/2017/03/01/widow-of-joe-bidens-deceased-son-having-affair-with-brother-in-law-hunter/

Do you care to reassess the Character race between Trump Jr. and Biden Jr. given this nre information you were obviously unaware of or should we focus on Trump Sr.?

You source says (dated 2017) says Hunter separated from his wife in 2015.

Cool

But ok...I was "obviously unaware" that a man who separated from his wife was in a relationship two years later.

At best Hunter is now almost equal to Trump Jr.

Edit to add I didn't want to talk about either one of them but Sunset decided this was thread worthy so here we are. Smirk
(11-21-2019, 03:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: You source says (dated 2017) says Hunter separated from his wife in 2015.

Cool

But ok...I was "obviously unaware" that a man who separated from his wife was in a relationship two years later.

At best Hunter is now almost equal to Trump Jr.

Edit to add I didn't want to talk about either one of them but Sunset decided this was thread worthy so here we are. Smirk

Yes the wife kicked him out because he couldn't lay off the crack pipe; of course that doesn't change the fact that he was still married. But folks will blindly defend because he has a D after his name. Standing by for Pat to expose your hypocrisy.

(11-21-2019, 03:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes the wife kicked him out because he couldn't lay off the crack pipe; of course that doesn't change the fact that he was still married. But folks will blindly defend because he has a D after his name. Standing by for Pat to expose your hypocrisy.

Yes, Hunter had a drug problem. Cocaine in his system from what I read.  Absolutely.  He was kicked out of the service for that.  (Too bad he didn't kill a "terrorist" he could get a pardon but oh well...) however he accused his wife of cheating also.  That is neither here no there.

Did Hunter have an affair or did he get in a relationship after already being separated?

The truth shall set you free.
(11-21-2019, 03:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yes, Hunter had a drug problem.  Cocaine in his system from what I read.  Absolutely.  He was kicked out of the service for that.  (Too bad he didn't kill a "terrorist" he could get a pardon but oh well...) however he accused his wife of cheating also.  That is neither here no there.

Did Hunter have an affair or did he get in a relationship after already being separated?

The truth shall set you free.

Of course Trump Jr. and his wife were separated before he started dating Kimberly, but don't let facts get in the way of your open-mindedness. 

(11-21-2019, 04:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course Trump Jr. and his wife were separated before he started dating Kimberly, but don't let facts get in the way of your open-mindedness. 

So you WANT to talk about Don Jr now?  Because I was referring to Hunter being separated before starting his "affair".

However this "fun" little diversion is just that so I'll bow out.  Enjoy the rest of the thread!