Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ced Injured, Fisher moved to RT
May be out awhile with a toe issue.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Notes-Fisher-moves-again-with-Ced-shelved-Billings-status-evolving-Anderson-still-waits-for-Hall/a7c0bb05-3ea9-4bc8-93e9-7b2b26741e3a

Those toe injuries can be tricky.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Caught my eye that the question week one availability, therefore stating we'll need 4 OTs on the final 53...
Reply/Quote
Never a good sign when you draft a guy already hurt in the first round, and then in his second year he's hurt again.

Not saying injury prone, just not a good started trend.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
If it's turf toe, that can be a living *****. Good to have a guy of Fisher's ability to slide right in there.

Lots of early injuries this year, where lst year, we were pretty much injury-free for a long time. Maybe this year we'll go into the back half of the season getting stronger and not having many injuries heading into the playoffs. Hey. I'm an optimistic guy.
Reply/Quote
This training camp has been one from hell. Unreal.

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2016, 08:40 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: This training camp has been one from hell. Unreal.

Ingenious! playing the two young tackles more than any other offensive player in the first preseason game.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2016, 08:34 PM)Thundercloud Wrote: If it's turf toe, that can be a living *****. Good to have a guy of Fisher's ability to slide right in there.

Lots of early injuries this year, where lst year, we were pretty much injury-free for a long time.  Maybe this year we'll go into the back half of the season getting stronger and not having many injuries heading into the playoffs. Hey. I'm an optimistic guy.

I am with you brother.

Thank goodness for taking Fisher in the 2nd round last year that made EVERYBODY say WHAT!!!

I actually think that Fisher would be a better RT anyway and Ogbuehi a better LT.

We will see how this works out.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2016, 09:45 PM)tlotharw Wrote: Ingenious! playing the two young tackles more than any other offensive player in the first preseason game.

Yes, God forbid they get much needed experience via playing time.

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2016, 10:15 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Yes, God forbid they get much needed experience via playing time.

Yeah, terrible decision!!!

Hold them all out till the regular season!!! Shocked
Reply/Quote
This is getting out of hand.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This team always has an injury issue. I don't remember the last time this team had talent on it and didn't have major injuries.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2016, 09:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am with you brother.

Thank goodness for taking Fisher in the 2nd round last year that made EVERYBODY say WHAT!!!

I actually think that Fisher would be a better RT anyway and Ogbuehi a better LT.

We will see how this works out.

Right there with you on that
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2016, 10:50 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Right there with you on that

Didn't Ogbuehi play better at RT than LT in college?
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2016, 10:49 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: This team always has an injury issue. I don't remember the last time this team had talent on it and didn't have major injuries.

This simply is not treu.

Last year the Bengals were the healthiest team in the entire league.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2016/2015-adjusted-games-lost
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2016, 10:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This simply is not treu.

No thanks to that bum training staff Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2016, 10:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This simply is not treu.

Your QB being out cripples your whole offense. Your QB being out is about the same as all your weapons being hurt. Saying we were the healthiest team in the NFL is a joke, and anyone with any sense will know that.
Reply/Quote
Goddamned black cloud. Nothing to do but laugh at this point.
Reply/Quote
Man..... Damn RT spot and foot injuries.
Maybe Willie can hook him up with some orthotics ?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2016, 08:31 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Never a good sign when you draft a guy already hurt in the first round, and then in his second year he's hurt again.

Not saying injury prone, just not a good started trend.

A couple things with your post.

1.  he had an injury in college so as of last year he never had an injury as a Bengal last year and he played late in the year
2.  Lets clarify injury vs. hurt, he had a for sure injury last year coming into camp from college and could not play, im not sure if he is actually injured and totally out of playing or just hurt and being held out of practice/playing to be safe and let him heal a bit more, there is a difference between being hurt and injured. 
Reply/Quote
Knew there was a reason for taking 2 OT's with first two picks in draft last year.

Just took until now to figure it out.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote